Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 71. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I watched the last video - an excellent result. Views are growing, people are enlightened. Looking at the news the team is optimistic. I hope the main fees will show good results and we will see by mid-June a lot of money that the project has collected! Acorn forward! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
good afternoon. let’s say, the project author has collected some amount of money and fade away. how will investors be able to compensate their losses?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
hey. as a rule, crowdfunding rules have quite strict rules for projects. how is it arranged on Acorn?
as i heard, the platform is for minimum interference into the process of fundraising
why has the team made such a decision? do they want to delegate powers and get rid of responsibility?   
what kind of responsibility do u mean in this context? it seems to me that it’s wonderful – the projects’ authors are working on fundraising on their own, it means that they’re really interested in them
i agree, but, as a rule, the platform also plays a role of controller and eliminate mistrust to them
there almost wont be any necessity in this after the implementation of blockchain. it isnt necessary to trust anymore – u can track yourself what the project authors spend the funds on
Certainly. This is one of the main advantages of blockchain.
Activity: 122
Congratulations to the winner of yesterday's Twitter competition.

Today's countdown competition is coming soon!

8 days to the main sale!

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
hey. as a rule, crowdfunding rules have quite strict rules for projects. how is it arranged on Acorn?
as i heard, the platform is for minimum interference into the process of fundraising
why has the team made such a decision? do they want to delegate powers and get rid of responsibility?   
what kind of responsibility do u mean in this context? it seems to me that it’s wonderful – the projects’ authors are working on fundraising on their own, it means that they’re really interested in them
i agree, but, as a rule, the platform also plays a role of controller and eliminate mistrust to them
there almost wont be any necessity in this after the implementation of blockchain. it isnt necessary to trust anymore – u can track yourself what the project authors spend the funds on
Activity: 14
Activity: 122
Just made a review of their website, WP and media platforms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epc7xpFusgM

Nice project with a very supportive community.

Nice video - well done

Great video, thank you!
Activity: 196
hey. is it possible to buy tokens anonymously?   
judging by the info from ICOBench, KYC is obligatory.
Activity: 210
hey. is it possible to buy tokens anonymously?   
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is it true that the Acorn platform will also be designed for advertising? It will be a unique platform.
Activity: 154
So this is the future of crowdfunding? Looks exciting
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

Nice video - well done

excellent video review
Nice girl ))
but there are very few views so far, only 14.
I recommend to view.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello. Will your token appear on stock exchanges immediately after the end of the ICO or will we have to wait? I'm just worried about the fact that an artificial deficit can be created.
after completion, the token will appear on the hitbtc exchange for 1-2 weeks but possibly earlier. Concluded an official agreement with exchangers hitbtc therefore there should be no problems with listing token

Wait,
since the tokens already appeared on the exchange.
as far as I can remember, it was coins with airdrops.
Activity: 140
The expense of using one of the traditional crowdfunding platforms is so much more expensive than Acorn Collective
Activity: 149

Nice video - well done
Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Pages:
Jump to: