Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 70. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
so when does the ico start again?
Activity: 182
so there's going to be a market place where the projects can market and sell their products and services using the ACO token?

that's my understanding. I have not used crowfunding before, do i don't know if traditional platforms like Kickstarter provide something like this. Sounds like it might be an added advantage.
Activity: 140
so there's going to be a market place where the projects can market and sell their products and services using the ACO token?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
hello. how soon after official release of the platform will the app appear? it seems to me that its presence is extremely important from the point of view of attraction of users

good question.
by the application adapted to the android and iphone, I would like to have a multilanguage version.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Do you have in terms of the system of redemption of the token after completion of the ICO, as a guarantee to investors?

That's a good question. And very good practice. It attracts a large number of conservative investors and does not allow the token price to fall much. I like this idea and think Acorn should go for it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
how long is it until the start of the ICO?
if our calculations are correct, it’s about 8 days   
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
how long is it until the start of the ICO?
Activity: 420
Do you have in terms of the system of redemption of the token after completion of the ICO, as a guarantee to investors?
Soooo much Acorn holders for now (more than 50 000 people in telegram channel).  And their number will grow after the main ICO - BEST guarantee I guess!
Activity: 280
hello. how soon after official release of the platform will the app appear? it seems to me that its presence is extremely important from the point of view of attraction of users
Activity: 266
which country’s legislation is your project controlled by? or will you try to avoid falling under regulations of any kind?   
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I believe that there is no need in such conditions as the guarantee for investors is the listing of the token on 2 major exchanges immediately after the ICO
Activity: 434
Activity: 406
good evening. when can i get acquainted with the full list of rules of yr project. for me it’s the most important thing.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Win 1000 OAK

Retweet and join telegram to be enetered into a prize draw

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/997431614337638400

Here is a bonus, this is a prize!
great competition from the Acorn team!
I will experience good luck))
Activity: 490
I understand that the transfer of the term of the main sale will no longer be. And on May 26, as planned sales will begin, then you can really think that with this level of support and ratings, the amount can be collected ahead of schedule. I'm also sure that the project deserves attention from the investment community and Acorn can achieve the goal.

I do not doubt the early collection.
I'm worried about the issue of large investors,
it would not be desirable that the big shares were at whales.
better many small investors.
Activity: 122
Win 1000 OAK

Retweet and join telegram to be enetered into a prize draw

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/997431614337638400
Activity: 266
aren’t u afraid that the method of usage of collective intelligence that you offer can interfere with development of some promising projects?   
Activity: 74
Can anybody remind me what was the course of the crypto currency during the preliminary sales of Acorn project tokens? I want to draw a parallel with today's situation and assume on the basis of this comparison what result the project will be able to get at the basic fees. It will be interesting! Smiley

Not sure what your trying to say but if you mean the duration for pre-sale to sell out, I wouldn't use that too much as a base. Remember there was a massive risk during Pre-sale, where if cap wasn't met the money would not be refunded, hence the 50% discount.

A number of people (myself included) only bought when pre-sale got close to CAP. You can find that main sale sel's out in a few hour's or takes all month.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Can anybody remind me what was the course of the crypto currency during the preliminary sales of Acorn project tokens? I want to draw a parallel with today's situation and assume on the basis of this comparison what result the project will be able to get at the basic fees. It will be interesting! Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I understand that the transfer of the term of the main sale will no longer be. And on May 26, as planned sales will begin, then you can really think that with this level of support and ratings, the amount can be collected ahead of schedule. I'm also sure that the project deserves attention from the investment community and Acorn can achieve the goal.
Pages:
Jump to: