Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 78. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Did you know Acorn has joined the Bancor Network?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/995598023899205632

Main Sale in 13 Days - this is a significant cooperation. The system is very popular, and I'm sure it will be useful for the development of the community
I hope devs will do their best for listing on Bittrex. Bancor and HitBTC very good but OAK deserves best exchanges.

It is very difficult to get on Bittrex, they require too much money to listed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Have u made competitive analysis of ur platform? I couldn’t manage it but maybe you guys could
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Did you know Acorn has joined the Bancor Network?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/995598023899205632

Main Sale in 13 Days - this is a significant cooperation. The system is very popular, and I'm sure it will be useful for the development of the community
I hope devs will do their best for listing on Bittrex. Bancor and HitBTC very good but OAK deserves best exchanges.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Competitions are always interesting for everyone. And earning money is passion! i invested in the project Safinus. now with excitement Ico waiting in early May))
It's very interesting to know how the Acorn project solves the problem with Crowdfunding

I believe that the project will raise Crowdfunding to a new level and will bring tremendous benefits in the future together with Blockchain Transparency
Activity: 266
Hi. When are u gonna publish an updated white paper? The sale starts in 2 weeks, u better hurry
Merit: 22
Good news! LIVE AMA tomorrow - 12pm BST

"Ask our CEO Moritz and our very own CCO Ed anything you like!"

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheAcornCollective
Activity: 210
Good interview. This person is the leader of opinions. Such an interview is very useful.

Acorn Collective | Interview | Transparent Crowdfunding For Everyone On The Blockchain | $OAK ICO -
Crypto Zombie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24-Ql_Flm2k&feature=youtu.be&a=

Nice interview, thank You!
I often watch Crypto Zombie. He's asking interesting questions.
Yep, I also liked this interview and  Crypto Zombie channel in average gets a lot of views from one video. I'm glad to see that the Acorn-teem participates more and more in such events
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Personally, I believe that the project will be one of the most successful this year. For success here in Acornn has everything you need. This view reflects the ratings of the rating services as ICObench. Considering that the project is already at the finish line of preparation before the main sales. Only forward and believe in victory! Smiley
You can proceed from the successful completion of pre sale. I think Acorn is looking forward to a great future given how they approach the case. Now there is a big hype around the project.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Everyone has his own approach to investments and for how long to make them. The main thing is that in the end you get what you expected. Acorn is really a serious project and if you are not a speculator, it is reasonable to think about an investment folder where such tokens can take their place of honor! Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Good interview. This person is the leader of opinions. Such an interview is very useful.

Acorn Collective | Interview | Transparent Crowdfunding For Everyone On The Blockchain | $OAK ICO -
Crypto Zombie

Nice interview, thank You!
I often watch Crypto Zombie. He's asking interesting questions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I'm sure that Acorn is a project for serious long-term investments. It is able to unfold during the first few years and become a really great project worthy to inscribe itself into history. Therefore, if investments in any form should be understood for how long and with what expected profit will it all end?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Are u going to develop ur own blockchain or u will just use those that are on the market already?
At the moment they use the ERC-20 platform, which will allow them to quickly launch and test their idea without any additional development costs.
I think if the Acorn will be popular, then there will be no problems to swap erc-20 token to own blockchain in the future
Are u going to develop ur own blockchain or u will just use those that are on the market already?
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I'm curious. What number of participants is now registered in the white list? After all, given the noise that is happening now around Acorn, problems with the achievement of hardcap should not arise.

I'm alos rather curious about this as it would be a good indicator as to how quickly hard cap may be reached. I got a few in Pre-sale, but am gonna get more on main sale.
Devs when you are planning to go on exchanges? Maybe you are already negotiating with some major exchange?
We are speaking with a number of exchanges at the moment, but as wont be listed till after the ICO these are still at early stages. We will be partnering with Bancor to provide immediate token liquidity.
Ha ha, read the old answers from the developers. Who remembers this answer? I am glad that the team of the Acorn didn't lie to us and keeps its promises.
By the way, do you negotiate with some wallets such as Jaxx?
Activity: 532

Crypto Zombie

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Now when there is so little time left before the start of the main sale - I think there is no benefit, from moving the start of sales or even some significant changes. All this will definitely affect the mood of investors who are ready to buy. If there are any similar conversations before the start of the official pages of the project - it will be very bad. I think it's worthwhile to go to the end without turning to the market and its indicators.
Merit: 22
Greetings! Is any other crypto currency going to be available on ur platform? If so then can u name it?
I think it's a very interesting idea, and i don't know what can prevent collecting funds on the Acorn platform for other blockchain startups? This may be similar to how the Bancor platform works
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I think that there is no reason to be concerned about Acorn because the project was stable throughout its entire life. The team works fruitfully and appears at all significant events related to the blockade. Wanggui frenzied demand for a token - especially in light of how much now around fraud!
Activity: 518
are investors going to get dividends or it’s gonna influence the token price only?
As far as I know the Acorn team decided not to use dividends. In principle, this is a good solution, as it can affect the price of the token.
Pages:
Jump to: