Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 79. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. How much money did u get during presale?

if I’m not wrong, 5 million usd 
yes, you are almost right, only 4.9 was collected and not 5 million usd. During the presale price of the OAK token was $0.7 and 7 million OAK tokens were sold
Activity: 406
Greetings! Is any other crypto currency going to be available on ur platform? If so then can u name it?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
are investors going to get dividends or it’s gonna influence the token price only?

Probably, the cost of coins will go up along with the development of each investment project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
are investors going to get dividends or it’s gonna influence the token price only?
Activity: 224
Good day. Can any other ICO raise money on ur platform? A lot of companies would do that I think, but there are not enough tools in the market  right now
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Hey there. Why do you think that traditional crowdfunding approach is not efficient?
Efficiency is evaluated by the suitability of a certain tool for the task. Acorn has completely different goals

What goals? Isnt it a platform for crowdfunding? What else can it be used for?
Usually ppl who do crowdfunding can’t manufacture enough of it and as a result their backers do not even get what they have paid for something 
I agree, control and trust that’s what crowdfunding needs today. Hopefully the team thinks the same way and is going to implement the right tools. 
And who will control? Who will pay them salary for such work? Acorn? I don't sure that it'll right decision. But who then? We all want decentarlization and freedom. But if we see any problem then we need govs, police, other forces for "regulation". Bright future!  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hey, can I pay for ur tokens in fiat?
No, the only accepted payment is ETH.
Activity: 238
Hey, can I pay for ur tokens in fiat?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey there. Why do you think that traditional crowdfunding approach is not efficient?
Efficiency is evaluated by the suitability of a certain tool for the task. Acorn has completely different goals

Usually ppl who do crowdfunding can’t manufacture enough of it and as a result their backers do not even get what they have paid for something 
I agree, control and trust that’s what crowdfunding needs today. Hopefully the team thinks the same way and is going to implement the right tools. 
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Reddit Ask me Anything coming on 15th 12pm BST

Ask CEO Moritz and CCO Ed anything you like

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheAcornCollective/

What would you ask the CEO of an upcoming ICO? Comment with your thoughts
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Their promotion campaign is doing very well ..! and they are going to explore the market in mumbai, the cradle of creativity.
Activity: 210

if I’m not wrong, 5 million usd 
Activity: 140
I am liking this. There are so many people who cannot use crowdfunding in the world. This will make it available to them. Good work.
Activity: 196
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I'm curious. What number of participants is now registered in the white list? After all, given the noise that is happening now around Acorn, problems with the achievement of hardcap should not arise.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
the amount of posts on here now is massive. great to see so much interest in a great poject
Because the project is not just good, but also real. Not many now such a truly high-quality ICO

The project is gaining more and more confidence.
Publicity develops very well.
Every week there are news about partnerships and agreements
The team is working fine!
Pages:
Jump to: