Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 18. (Read 166761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I think Finney will be a moderate success since most of the smartphone buyers will be people who knows what a blockchain is and the required security to have one wallet. However I think if Finney makes owning crypto very user friendly, its novelty can propel it to a lion's share of the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Just info for you and others - today we go Report about selling of mobile phones in first 3 months this year = Iphone X was sold in 18 M pieces..... so try to imagine how much will cost production of our Finney phone if we don't catch couple of hunderds pieces asap? It will cost more than 13 k $
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The $999 price whether it's too high is debatable but wanting to go for the low end price would be a far more worrying strategy because Sirin would never have the production facility and marketing budget being based out of Israel to compete against something like Huawei
So I like the fact that they're trying to do something different and producing a niche product while partnering with successful brands
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I am afraid I don't have an answer to your question "when". As was stipulated in the whitepaper, the crowdsale would account for 40% of the total tokens, the balance being 60% held in the Sirin Labs reserve. These tokens are dedicated to our strategic plans related to the creation of the products, services, and the entire SIRIN LABS ecosystem
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
It doesn't matter anyway. Sirin Labs got the media exposure covered, hiring celebrities to spread awareness. All that needs to happen is a concrete date of product launch, together with an awesome presentation like what Apple or Elon Musk does.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I did not say that entering kucoin will increase the price of SRN @Komosa, I said it has more visibility, and that's always good.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
That's great news, another exchange more for the list and more visibility for SRN. We will see what is the following.
At this stage, it does not affect the price. Now there is an accumulation of tokens on the future. But the more exchanges, the more trading volumes, and the project in sight.
legendary
That's great news, another exchange more for the list and more visibility for SRN. We will see what is the following.
Activity: 182
SIRIN LABS Token (SRN) is now available on KuCoin, you can deposit now. Supported trading pairs include SRN/BTC and SRN/ETH. Trading will start on May 12, 2018 at 23:00 (UTC+8) and withdrawal will open on May 13, 2018 at 00:00 (UTC+8)
legendary
@MoneroMooo SRN will lay the foundations for many more blockchain-based products, as soon as this is on the street many companies will join.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
this is the most different project when I look at emerging markets. we need to move the industry to the next age. products with blockchain technology will be produced. Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
Hi guys!
Thought you might be interested. Now SRN is available on our service for fast and easy exchanges ttps://changenow.io. We'll be happy to see you there and get your feedback Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Time will tell. But not the most important thing in the world. Focus on the product. The markets will do what the markets do. The team and the product is solid, as is the marketing ahead. That's all that really matters.
Yes, I think the function of the products is important. after the big exchanges are listed, the price will increase with new developments. Cool Shocked
I'm following the team. because he was a bancor partner. it's impressive that SRN ishardworking and powerful team. should I buy at these prices ?  Huh
Personally, I see a great future. And now the price is very low for such a powerful project. I want to own the tokens of the project, and if possible, buy.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
Time will tell. But not the most important thing in the world. Focus on the product. The markets will do what the markets do. The team and the product is solid, as is the marketing ahead. That's all that really matters.
Yes, I think the function of the products is important. after the big exchanges are listed, the price will increase with new developments. Cool Shocked
I'm following the team. because he was a bancor partner. it's impressive that SRN ishardworking and powerful team. should I buy at these prices ?  Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Activity: 252
When you need to pay a screen will come up prompting you to approve or disallow payment, and you will need to use the physical switch to put the payment through
Activity: 3
Is sirin ever gonna listed on Binance ??
yes, i think yes
Activity: 23
Is sirin ever gonna listed on Binance ??
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
The news of the day is Messi has joined as brand ambassador for Sirin Labs. I wonder after so many hours of this updates yet people are not aware of this mega update and it didn't get the attention which was deserving. May be it was weekend effect but by the evening it will spread across the channels.
But Messi joined the project even before the start of the ICO and this information has long been known. Or has the partnership reached a new level?
You're right, about Messi information was known before ICO, and so the sales were so big, because it was this information that helped raise a lot of money.

The whole crypto market is in a minor correction. If you noticed, every coin or token is acting in unison with Ethereum and Bitcoin price movements. if they correct, all corrects. So, I don't know if news play a part anymore.
Bitcoin and Ethereum as an indicator, and it all depends on their trend. I want other projects in the future not to have such dependence on these giants.
Pages:
Jump to: