Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 14. (Read 166736 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
they are had a lot of requests for different pieces of technology, including a tablet, a smartwatch etc, specifically from FINNEY customers. We hear you, hear the community, and we are listening to your feedback. We hope we can soon enough come back to you, the users, with a more organized and formalized survey of some sort, and decide together what product we will develop next.
Activity: 266
For those who missed the live Q&A and still have questions, you can still submit it on Facebook, we will follow them on FB and answer them for you. If you have question for Zvika, our Co-CEO, we are happy to pass it along.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
If to admit I expected much more from the project, but for now I see only a promise and a constant drop in price. When this will end is unclear.

You keep on checking on price, you'll go crazy. Haven't you heard? We are months into a bear trend for the whole crypto market, no coin or token is safe from falling prices. It is irrational so stop rationalizing it. But if you believe in its future, you will take this as an opportunity to buy cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
What is happening is completely normal, I think you should inform yourself better how the crypto market works @KingFehu.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
If to admit I expected much more from the project, but for now I see only a promise and a constant drop in price. When this will end is unclear.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
I totally agree with you @ePesoInitiative, I'm sure many will follow Sirin's steps in the near future. Those who do not accumulate tokens now will have it more difficult in a few months.
SIRIN until the first, and competitors there is no. This gives a huge advantage over future potential competitors. After all, there is almost everything ready to start production. So now is the perfect time to buy tokens at a price twice cheaper than during the ICO.
Yeah, There is no competitors to Sirin yet but maybe soon there will be one. Sirin token is at it's cheapest price I don't think it'll dip down more.. I have bought more to average my buy price.  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
I totally agree with you @ePesoInitiative, I'm sure many will follow Sirin's steps in the near future. Those who do not accumulate tokens now will have it more difficult in a few months.
SIRIN until the first, and competitors there is no. This gives a huge advantage over future potential competitors. After all, there is almost everything ready to start production. So now is the perfect time to buy tokens at a price twice cheaper than during the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I will just keep mining on nicehash then use that to keep piling up more and more SRN tokens.
SRN tokens will soon be very in demand, all we need to do is just wait for the time when the phones go on sale and then the price of the token will soar very much.
we will need a big adoption but it won't be easy because most of people prefer to buy well known phones. And Huawei will clearly be a problem
I'm not sure that this will be a problem, Since the Huawei is designed for ordinary users in most and SIRIN is completely focused on crypto-people.

Actually the time is ripe for Sirin Labs to make a blockchain-focused smart phone, the goal here is to be the first mover because it is always harder to play catch up if you're not the original idea, e.g. Bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I will just keep mining on nicehash then use that to keep piling up more and more SRN tokens.
SRN tokens will soon be very in demand, all we need to do is just wait for the time when the phones go on sale and then the price of the token will soar very much.
we will need a big adoption but it won't be easy because most of people prefer to buy well known phones. And Huawei will clearly be a problem
I'm not sure that this will be a problem, Since the Huawei is designed for ordinary users in most and SIRIN is completely focused on crypto-people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
It's a benchmark that showcases the level of quality sirin labs strives to maintain in everything that we get our hands into, it tells more about where Finney is coming from. This is just my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 53
Up again sirin, please
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
they don't fully understand how CMC calculates market cap. It's kind of a guestimate. We're happy to consider the circulation supply and market cap as 100% of the tokens, as it the general practice within the other financial markets.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
I bought more tokens a week ago and today I think I'm going to buy more, they are at a price that I do not think will go much lower, from there HODL Grin

Price looks very cheap for a long time. I didn't trade but plan to buy more. Sirin deserves a better place. Going inside Top 100 should be the first target.
Activity: 61
***LISTING ANNOUNCEMENT***

SIRIN LABS is extremely proud to announce that our listing on UPbit has been EXPANDED to include the SRN/KRW pairing.

With only 50 tokens being paired with the KRW, this is an amazingly prestigious honor, and a recognition of the incredible journey we are traveling together with the entire crypto community. The future is bright!

Go Crypto!
legendary
I bought more tokens a week ago and today I think I'm going to buy more, they are at a price that I do not think will go much lower, from there HODL Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Is it just me or is now the best time ever to buy SRN?  This project is too legit to quit.
Excited to use this next level crypto phone someday too
In my opinion right now is the best time to buy Sirin, I've bought at slightly higher price than current one but i keep buying at lower price to average it out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
The ecosystem that we are building will run through SRN. The SRN token will be the main currency used within the FINNEY devices, and the SIRIN OS.  All the essential functionality will require SRN.

This is actually the centerpiece on why anyone would want to buy SRN. One of these days, the investors will return and SRN will be valued correctly by the market and then later on exurberantly.
now is not a very good time on the market, and many investors have lost their activity and are afraid to invest further, therefore, such projects suffer

It is because of the market situation the price kept reduced a lot in the market and this makes people to think negative about the current situation of the market. People will not show any interest buying at the current situation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
The ecosystem that we are building will run through SRN. The SRN token will be the main currency used within the FINNEY devices, and the SIRIN OS.  All the essential functionality will require SRN.

This is actually the centerpiece on why anyone would want to buy SRN. One of these days, the investors will return and SRN will be valued correctly by the market and then later on exurberantly.
now is not a very good time on the market, and many investors have lost their activity and are afraid to invest further, therefore, such projects suffer
Activity: 238
Is it just me or is now the best time ever to buy SRN?  This project is too legit to quit.
Excited to use this next level crypto phone someday too
Pages:
Jump to: