Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 16. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
it was just a suggestion, sorry. soon or later you should really consider extending your safe technology to other devices, not only phone and pc. don't you think?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
How many dapps are currently ready? I think we need more detailed roadmap. I am looking to pre-order Solarin device.

Dude, a quick Google search does not equip you with enough information to spam. The Solarin phone was the first smartphone Sirin Labs made, it was a high-end phone but no blockchain tech. What is being made here is the Finney. SMH.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
i just spent two days installing wallets, encrypting drives, setting up yubikey..i might need a sirin computer after all
Maybe not.. Hardware wallets are way safer to keep large amount of coins/tokens. I see myself using Sirin device to keep small amount for spending or shopping etc...
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
How many dapps are currently ready? I think we need more detailed roadmap. I am looking to pre-order Solarin device.
Activity: 193
Exactly. Sirin Labs vision is to bridge the gap between the mass market and the blockchain economy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
i just spent two days installing wallets, encrypting drives, setting up yubikey..i might need a sirin computer after all
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
2$ is still very minimalistic considering the market cap, marketcap for a company like this with working phones on the market and an upwards overall market should be: 5-10b. Overall market is nearing the smartmoney-bottom. Expect shocking movements in the following days/weeks with bitcoin
I also think that for such a project the price of $ 2 per token is not the limit and I think soon such a price will remain only in the past.
Such a product can not be cheap. I don't understand why the token price is so low right now. But I know for sure that in the coming years the project will be capitalized at least a billion dollars.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
2$ is still very minimalistic considering the market cap, marketcap for a company like this with working phones on the market and an upwards overall market should be: 5-10b. Overall market is nearing the smartmoney-bottom. Expect shocking movements in the following days/weeks with bitcoin
I also think that for such a project the price of $ 2 per token is not the limit and I think soon such a price will remain only in the past.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello SIRIN LABS Token believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback on our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of SIRIN LABS Token at: https://cointopper.com/coin/sirinlabs

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 224
Don't think the ride is that crazy, after reading about your solarin.
If you did not have any previous product, I probably would keep a eye on this prosject, but not get in as early as I did
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I'm not sure what you mean by main goal, we partnered with Cardano (ADA), their token will go in our wallet and will be functionally converted to SRN when used within the ecosystem.
Activity: 266
For everyone's safety we only allow admins to share links. If you think something should be shared here, please DM me with the link so we can check and share if appropriate.
Activity: 322
more difficult than expected to isolate wallets to a single harddrive..
Activity: 188
legendary
Activity: 1288
Are there any people who have tested the product by Sirin Labs  Cool? or it's impossible yet?
To my knowledge no one has yet tested or has given review of Sirin OS or any device(s). Hopefully sooner or later someone will give us a review of the device/OS.
When I get my Finney I'm going to turn it on, add the official Messi App to it, work out the crypto wallet then I'm going to go show everyone I know my great new phone and explain to them it's a crypto phone then show them what that means in regards to crypto storage and I'll show then the added security that the Finney's comes with.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Are there any people who have tested the product by Sirin Labs  Cool? or it's impossible yet?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Sirin OS will not run on existing phones, and we will not be releasing the OS to individuals, only to companies. Sirin will work with the companies to ensure integration into the phones developed by OEMs (original equipment manufacturers). There will not be an iPhone version of FINNEY as it is being built on the Android platform.
Meaning that Sirin OS will work on The Finney and any other blockchain capable phone that uses Sirin as its OS

This I don't agree. Phone manufacturers must find a balance between sharing and imposing proprietary code and open source code. With open source, if the software is good, interested developers can contribute to its improvement and may include add-on services to that code. Closed source can only protect the owners' interests in the short term.
Let's just hope if other manufactures adopt Sirin OS, they too will have a cold wallet, otherwise it will only be on a software level, which is less secure I would imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: