Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 20. (Read 166761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I do not know the exact day, nor the month, but the day that SRN takes off there will be no one to stop it, the news lately are really good.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Benji Nadler said the broadcast will be about updates on what's going on in the coming weeks, and the VP R&D, Amit Krelman, will be talking about his recent trip and giving a few updates from his team.

Activity: 717
Merit: 250
the first time I saw sirin today in bittrex the volume was so great, so i was interested to know more sirin in this thread, see the concept and vision of this project is very good
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This is the token which isn't not only undervalued but also under ICO as well. I remember at above $3 when someone recommended for the first time. I couldn't afford that time but it will be pity for not buying at this stage. They need heavy marketing to reach to masses and mainstream.
Activity: 826
May be this is the impact of presentation made by CEO in front of large institutional investors in presence of TIM Draper and others that market shows surge in price of 25% easily. Seeing the hard work and use case of platform it can be guessed its place on CMC should be among top 100 markets. We should be ready to see huge shuffle in ranking on CMC in coming weeks/months.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
The video must still be in post production @2Pac, therefore they have not issued it either on television or on the internet.

This is correct. The commercial is in post production, and will be released publicly closer to the launch of the phone as part of our larger mainstream marketing campaign.
legendary
The video must still be in post production @2Pac, therefore they have not issued it either on television or on the internet.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
What happened to this token? It's very low. Messi partnership didn't bring anything good. It looks like token is dead. There is very low volume.
Activity: 238
Is this the first blockchain-based project in PC and Mobile Smartphone industry? this seems good and you had a big community on telegram already.
good luck!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

great !  maybe with the adoption the price will go up because right now the token has hard times.
bdw what's the idea we will be able to buy phones only with SRN or also fiat ?
holders will get some reductions on the product ?
legendary
The announcement was recorded in the month of March, but it is still not broadcast in any medium, we have to wait a little longer it seems.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
at the launch this year of the product, will be made TV advertising with Leo Messi?
To invest heavily it is necessary to know what kind of advertising is going to be done and if it is going to be international
Activity: 238
Not a problem, but losses. Crypto is fun place, and when you see one coin bottomed you just need to fill it. If you want to use stop-loss you can do it aswell. Safer to do so. But i dont use in personally. Im going for big gains with this project. if not hopefully other projects will get me rich
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Just seen the news about rebranding, big news, will the company name or the Finney name be changed?
Activity: 460
volume has increased for the last 3 times, the orders are increasing, but the price is not rising, who is blocking the rise of the srin
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
They can't control the market.  What we can control is putting out the products that form the ecosystem SRN functions in, and that is where most of the team is focused right now
They are developing the OS, SDK, and phone. We have found a manufacturer and are working on the stores. Designs for the stores and marketing have been completed and will be rolling out soon. There's a lot going on, and SRN is at the heart of it all.

Precisely why non-traders and first time crypto investors shouldn't worry about the price fluctuations of SRN. You bought a concept and you bought cheap. Once the Finney is out and an ecosystem is running good, you will probably sell your SRN at a much higher price.
The project is very interesting and inspires confidence, I think we can earn money here. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign?

Thanks for the kind words. Presently, our bounty campaigns have all concluded.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
The project is very interesting and inspires confidence, I think we can earn money here. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign?
Let's say I pre-order, once the phones releases how long will I be given to pay full amount? And if I decide I don't want to purchase can I get my down payment back? Thanks!

We have not yet set any sort of time constraints regarding redeeming a pre-order, but anyone who elects not to purchase the phone will be entitled to their 50 SRN back.
Pages:
Jump to: