Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 19. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
if this will happen and they are using srn os in their mble. ll this contract ll be made in terms of srn payment.
i mean Huawei and others will pay in srn for using os in their mbles.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It's 4:51 pm GMT, and 7:51 PM in Tel Aviv right now
I'd you have specific questions we're happy to answer as fully as we can.
I'm sure you understand that with a long-term project like this, many things are mapped out loosely and we give more details as we get closer and can provide specifics.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I'm afraid I can't as the phone is not yet being manufactured, so anything I say specifically right now would have zero bearing in reality.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
The news of the day is Messi has joined as brand ambassador for Sirin Labs. I wonder after so many hours of this updates yet people are not aware of this mega update and it didn't get the attention which was deserving. May be it was weekend effect but by the evening it will spread across the channels.
But Messi joined the project even before the start of the ICO and this information has long been known. Or has the partnership reached a new level?
You're right, about Messi information was known before ICO, and so the sales were so big, because it was this information that helped raise a lot of money.

The whole crypto market is in a minor correction. If you noticed, every coin or token is acting in unison with Ethereum and Bitcoin price movements. if they correct, all corrects. So, I don't know if news play a part anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
The news of the day is Messi has joined as brand ambassador for Sirin Labs. I wonder after so many hours of this updates yet people are not aware of this mega update and it didn't get the attention which was deserving. May be it was weekend effect but by the evening it will spread across the channels.
But Messi joined the project even before the start of the ICO and this information has long been known. Or has the partnership reached a new level?
You're right, about Messi information was known before ICO, and so the sales were so big, because it was this information that helped raise a lot of money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 178
I do not know the exact day, nor the month, but the day that SRN takes off there will be no one to stop it, the news lately are really good.

People has huge confidence in the project and previously the price of SRN increased more than 3, due to market correction the pricr of SRN went very low. The team is very active about their progres in the live conference, so we have bright future for this coin.
During this week, the value of the token continues to grow steadily. I hope that this trend will continue and we will return to the previous higher price level
After a hard month it looks like the market is raising and almost all the project are going up now. Let's hope this trend continues and SRN set new price record.
Once you fill the preorder form, you'll get an email with the preorder deposit link, once the deposit is made then within 48 business hours of successfully making the payment you'll receive the preorder confirmation email on the listed email address.
Sirin OS, the software The Finney will run, will give users the full Android experience with the basic Google package. The phone will run Oreo (or whatever the latest version of Android is at the time of release). The Play Store and all apps within it will be available on The Finney. Sirin OS will enhance the security of the entire handset and the usability of cold wallets. Sirin is working closely with Google to make sure user experience stays the same and all apps work, including releasing the latest Android updates via firmware over-the-air (FOTA). Finney will let users have the experience that they’re used to along with an extension beyond the Android OS to ensure the blockchain and wallet security.
Activity: 266
Will Finney stores be like only finney & sirin - like an apple store - or like part of a mobile pcs store - renting an area in a larger space - also, will there be classes to show best uses & hidden features on the phone in the store?
Activity: 238
Asif, we've talked about this many many times, you and I - the token needs the ecosystem to really thrive, and the products won't all be released until the second half of this year.
You don't have the buying option yet as the Finney is still in development phase and hence on preorder and scheduled to be released in H2 2018 (Q4) however, The price of the phone is set at the equivalent of ~$999 USD, payable in SRN. When the phone is released, the price in the SRN will be dictated by the exchange rate then, not now. You pay a pre-order deposit of 50 SRN.
SRN is listed on Bittrex, Huobi Pro, Upbit, Liqui, Yobit, Tidex, IDEX, EtherDelta and Bancor. and not sure what this website "tokenlot" is, so I guess that only other option left is you contracting them as we won't be able to do anything about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
I do not know the exact day, nor the month, but the day that SRN takes off there will be no one to stop it, the news lately are really good.

People has huge confidence in the project and previously the price of SRN increased more than 3, due to market correction the pricr of SRN went very low. The team is very active about their progres in the live conference, so we have bright future for this coin.
During this week, the value of the token continues to grow steadily. I hope that this trend will continue and we will return to the previous higher price level
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Any news about release date ?
The price of the Finney phone will stay equivalent to ~$999USD. The price in SRN will be determined by the exchange rate when the phone is released.
This price is the standard in these days for tier 1 smartphone. In addition you are getting a cutting edge of Cyber-Security suite, embedded cold storage wallet, Blockchain components, and more.
its all good man. no need to make a big deal of it. but i think you deleted my photo because youre jellous how handsome i am. but its okay, we can move on and stay ontopic
Activity: 280
Apologies if it offended you someway, I don't know what's your reason insisting to post your personal picture here.If you have any question related to Sirin Labs, feel free to ask.
Pages:
Jump to: