Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 13. (Read 166736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Have you seen the final design of the phone? https://twitter.com/SIRINLABS/status/1017040028948750336 Is beautiful!
legendary
What I wonder is that happened to the famous Messi ad, I lost track of that news. Does anyone know something?
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Revealing design of Finney is a big thing how team is working on making this event big What marketing activities are going on before the release?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm very glad that the project does not stand still and more and more people are beginning to be interested in it, I hope that with our overall growth will go our Sirin
legendary
@Corey031 (and everyone) if you want more information about where you can buy the phone in this video you will get a surprise: https://twitter.com/i/status/1015223089960013824
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I want the project advance.
Very nice vision, clear-cut vision!  Good luck DEVs.
legendary
@Corey031 you can buy the phone without any problem from Europe, in a few months they start sending them. Later you can also buy in physical stores of the own Sirin Labs, on the official website you have a list.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I think we'll see a lot more people starting to buy up on SRN and in the not too distant future. If not I'm more than happy to keep accumulating slowly but surely as I can. July looks good to me. H2 should be good for all the crypto, my guess.
legendary
Let's have patience, the market seems to recover gradually although we do not know if in a "definitive way", if everything continues like this in a few weeks we will see SRN quite above.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
SIRIN LABS CEO is in Tokyo this week for the Blockchain Japan Conference. The Japanese market is critical to the success of blockchain and mobile technology, and Sirin Labs is proud of the response they are getting to the community and advocates.

Yeah, Japan and Korea. If Moshe's team gets them - I'm looking at 40x in price in the near future or probably in the middle of the next bull market. I just hope they keep on working their butts off.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
SIRIN LABS CEO is in Tokyo this week for the Blockchain Japan Conference. The Japanese market is critical to the success of blockchain and mobile technology, and Sirin Labs is proud of the response they are getting to the community and advocates.
Activity: 154
These pictures were released by the Huawei team, then shared here. I hope that answers your questions.
Activity: 182
This conversation has moved away from the topic, this chat is for Sirin Labs and related content only, if you guys could move this conversation to DM instead of in the main chat, that would be really appreciated! 👍
legendary
@amintek15 I've been saying several weeks, this is the exact time to accumulate the maximum number of possible tokens, when the products are on the street it will be late to buy at the current price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
SIRIN actually at 0.15$ ! so low it's crazy !
just go and buy it the project is about to start and everything is going well so no doubt it will pump hard on the next altsaison/launch.
bdw ICO price was 0.5 $
Activity: 42
Hope a lot of investor support your project when Token Sales will start.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I sold alot of my SRN on the way down, just have like 20% of my original bag. Now I'm hoping for a huge drop in price, then I'll buy some more. 1 SRN @ 1000-1500 satoshi would be really nice - fill the bag and wait til december when Finney release

You're effectively shorting SRN. I hope you know what you're doing. A lot of newbie traders got burned shorting Bitcoin with leverage. The problem with altcoins or tokens, there is a possibility that if you miss one day after selling your stash, your buy-in might be 2x higher than what you sold. Luckily we're in a bear trend, so odds months ago, you sold high.
legendary
@hassanchahrour as I said a few days ago I keep buying whenever I can, when the products are in the market the current prices will change without a doubt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
I sold alot of my SRN on the way down, just have like 20% of my original bag. Now I'm hoping for a huge drop in price, then I'll buy some more. 1 SRN @ 1000-1500 satoshi would be really nice - fill the bag and wait til december when Finney release
At some point, things may change, and good news will play a role. And then you have to buy at a high price. I doubt that the price will fall below, there is nowhere to fall.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: