Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 21. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
 Let's say I pre-order, once the phones releases how long will I be given to pay full amount? And if I decide I don't want to purchase can I get my down payment back? Thanks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
 Although the Solarin project boasts many compelling features, it’s outrageous $10,000 price tag after discounts is a non-starter for all but the most niche of the niche.
However, the SRN token is funding their new Polaris project, which is significantly more affordable and includes features that blockchain enthusiasts are bound to love
Activity: 224
The work they are doing is much bigger than you imagine, do not expect them to design a mobile and a PC and a week later it is working and selling in stores or internet.
The project is very global, and will develop for a long time. Now the price below ICO. Since ICO : USD $1.31 70.51% | ETH 0.002 69.6%
And this is a good opportunity to take tokens with a very large discount. Because after a while, we will never see such a price.

I do agree! This time the price will increase with the developments they are doing and already there is a huge pump on a bitcoin. Yes, still it is good chance to buy the coins on the market because it is still, available for cheap on the market compared to ICO price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
The work they are doing is much bigger than you imagine, do not expect them to design a mobile and a PC and a week later it is working and selling in stores or internet.
The project is very global, and will develop for a long time. Now the price below ICO. Since ICO : USD $1.31 70.51% | ETH 0.002 69.6%
And this is a good opportunity to take tokens with a very large discount. Because after a while, we will never see such a price.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I know it feels long to you, but please remember that when you hear about a new phone being released, there has been this long and more going into the development and production before you've heard about it
They can't control the market.  What we can control is putting out the products that form the ecosystem SRN functions in, and that is where most of the team is focused right now
They are developing the OS, SDK, and phone. We have found a manufacturer and are working on the stores. Designs for the stores and marketing have been completed and will be rolling out soon. There's a lot going on, and SRN is at the heart of it all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I understand what you're asking. I'm answering you in every way I can that I have no updates for you at the moment and will share them with you literally as soon as I get them.
Activity: 61
Does Sirin labs do they have plans to integrate their business in developing countries like South Africa,Namibia,Angola and others?

Currently, we plan to open new stores, to join our current flagship store in London, in New York, Seoul, Tokyo, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Turkey, Vietnam, and Kazakhstan, and we are always keeping an eye on emerging crypto markets.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Several months ago I read that they were going to open physical stores in several countries, but I do not remember if any of those were in the initial list @Xantrax.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Does Sirin labs do they have plans to integrate their business in developing countries like South Africa,Namibia,Angola and others?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Listing on Yobit is actually a downgrade, not upgrade Cheesy
Seriously, we are listed on Bittrex, you can also not announce Yobit... we are waiting biggest exchangers.. Sirin has a real life product and within 1 year 95% of all the useless coins will be dead out there. Pick your best coins and hold.. personally Sirin is one of them that will not disappear like others Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Smiley I also really do not like this exchange and the fact that they do not delisting many assets. It's strange that such a strong project chose such a weak exchange for listing
Activity: 392
Activity: 75
Token price is one thing that we have absolutely no control on as market controls that hence we can't comment on what the token price will be in future as well. However, when our product line will start being released. SRN being a utility token, will be in a better position to express it's value after the ecosystem we've built for it is in place.
Activity: 280
Even uncooperative coins have doubled their price, and it is interesting to note that price support does not come to the SRN, so anyone recommends that such a project is worth at least $ 3.5
Activity: 224
If you're asking about the token price it's one thing that we have absolutely no control on, as market controls that. Hence we can't comment on what the token price will be in future as well. However, when our product line will start being released. SRN being a utility token, will be in a better position to express it's value after the ecosystem we've built for it is in place.
Activity: 18
I joined the project and very susessfully
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
SRN bottomed out! And now SRN joins other altcoins and tokens for the new season of altcoin rallies. Buy back your dumps before it's too late. Also soon this thread will be filled with new "Why is SRN mooning? Any news?" LOL.
Pages:
Jump to: