Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 23. (Read 166761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
When I first learned about this project, it seemed to me interesting, with a useful product, a strong team and advisors. But the closer to the release of the product, the lower the price of the token Sad
Isn't Crypto down all together? I know the feeling, Even I have bought tokens at much much higher rate than that of today. Market will recover, We will see bull market again.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
What will be to use of the srn token once the phiny release? Beside buying the phone

Aside from purchasing the phone itself, SRN will be used as the currency within the SIRIN LABS ecosystem through the SIRIN OS. Additionally, any OEM using the SIRIN OS will be required to maintain the SRN as the currency.

So, simply put, for any phone running SIRIN OS, all blockchain transactions through the phone itself (e.g. the DApp store, or monetized phone resources through the secure P2P connections) will require use of the SRN.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
When I first learned about this project, it seemed to me interesting, with a useful product, a strong team and advisors. But the closer to the release of the product, the lower the price of the token Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
What will be to use of the srn token once the phiny release? Beside buying the phone
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I'm curious about the Cryptoeconomics of the SRN Token. How many other tokens will be used through the product (phone/pc)
Activity: 168
Now is the time to hold it, in a few months the account will become millions of RMB!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@lasttime99 on the official website you have the information available on the technical characteristics. I do not know if they have said something to do superior versions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Now the price is 15X cheap when compare to all time high, so i asked the ICO price, So i think this is the best time to buy some token from exchanges, which is the  best exchange to buy 0.5 BTC amount of token with less Fee. any idea ?
In a bear market it is difficult to accurately determine the lowest point of the fall and to accurately find the price to buy. But this project I really like and in the future, the purchase now looks profitable
Now the price is 15X cheap when compare to all time high, so i asked the ICO price, So i think this is the best time to buy some token from exchanges, which is the  best exchange to buy 0.5 BTC amount of token with less Fee. any idea ?
Activity: 12
happy with my SRN trade... went 20%+

and the Foxconn news is huge, will definitely continue to keep an eye out.

https://twitter.com/thecryptofeels/status/981622188003545094
legendary
The fact that a company as well known as Foxconn is responsible for the manufacture of the phone will give even more push to the big market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
This video states the phone will only be available in 8 stores to start?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upPwhivK6tc
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
LMAO when Lenovo announced their own blockchain phone, Sirin took a dive. Most speculators believed Sirin Labs can't beat a veteran laptop/mobile manufacturer in making a crypto phone.

I wonder what happens when the rumor that Huawei is considering the partnership with SRN is true. FYI, Huawei is a very big successful Chinese IT company.
Just to confirm, the tour and 10th Finney giveaway was changed to the 11th April?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Have you noticed volume rising at marketplace? Its ideal to give some buy boost with news and everyone is happier
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
SIRIN LABS TOKEN INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors in the Sirin Labs Token Initial Coin Offering to Contact the Firm
March 22, 2018 11:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against Sirin Labs AG (“Sirin Labs” or the “Company”).

Specifically, from December 12, 2017, to December 26, 2017, Sirin Labs conducted the Initial Coin Offering (“ICO”) of the Sirin Labs Token (“SRN”). By the end of the ICO, the Company had raised over $157 million from investors.

If you invested in the Sirin Labs ICO between December 12, 2017 and December 26, 2017 and would like to discuss your legal rights, click here: www.faruqilaw.com/SRN. There is no cost or obligation to you.

You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected].

Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner.

Contacts
FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP
685 Third Avenue, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn: Richard Gonnello, Esq.
[email protected]
Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180322005869/en/SIRIN-LABS-TOKEN-INVESTOR-ALERT-Faruqi-Faruqi

This Faruqi & Faruqi law firm looks like an ambulance chaser. Why is the firm soliciting clients from many investors of struggling companies? Just Google for the long list of solicitations. Isn't this against their ethics and lawyers at risk of being disbarred?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i think BTC goes down SRN goes down and they afraid to buy as cheap as possible then they buy X2 X3 and ask here we will lose money what hapens
legendary
This thread starts to look more like a bulletin board than the original thread that was...
Activity: 128
StealthPay gives you the possibility buy SRN with cash if you are registered on Bittrex.

Here are the steps to go:

1) Get a XST address on Bittrex.
2) Buy StealthCoin with cash transfer here: http://www.stealthpay.com/buyxst (Western Union, MoneyGram, Contact, Unistream, Ria Money Transfer, Leader, Sigue Money Transfer, Intel Express)
3) Exchange XST (StealthCoin) to BTC on Bittrex.
4) Buy SRN with BTC.

No limits. Enjoy.

www.stealthpay.com
Activity: 22
price going down day after day . i think we can see 0.1 usd each srn ; this coin need binance for more movement ; sirin labs Token lost vote before some months but it can list without vote this time Embarrassed . they have a good development teams They had already announced hosting of the best soccer player in the world Lionel Messi but unfortunately  we did not see...any video or picture confirm that !!!!

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/13/3/1522236561-sans-titre.png

IIRC I did see a pic with sirin and Messi. That said, these bastards are huge criminals and sneaky shady filth IMO. What I believe is the case, is that in the beginning they had about 110mil tokes out there, with a "max" of 500mil. Each token went from 50c to $3.50 in a month. I got in at $2.50 and I thought that was good. But what I've seen now, is that ALL of their 500mil tokens are on the market, which means IF I'm right (hopefully I'm not and I'll be happy to be corrected), is that they flooded the market with 400mil tokens, diluting value and cutting the price off at the knees gown to 1/11th of what it was (currently, and it will drop much more IMO).

And I fully agree its going down to 10c price, and I'm going to back the truck up because then they will start pumping it like crazy, and say "look, we've gone up 30 times (say it goes back to $3 for example), we're awesome!! When in reality  $3 isnt even record highs, and they are the ones that chopped down the price so then in the future they could hype it up more.
Pages:
Jump to: