Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 24. (Read 166761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
SIRIN LABS TOKEN INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors in the Sirin Labs Token Initial Coin Offering to Contact the Firm
March 22, 2018 11:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against Sirin Labs AG (“Sirin Labs” or the “Company”).

Specifically, from December 12, 2017, to December 26, 2017, Sirin Labs conducted the Initial Coin Offering (“ICO”) of the Sirin Labs Token (“SRN”). By the end of the ICO, the Company had raised over $157 million from investors.

If you invested in the Sirin Labs ICO between December 12, 2017 and December 26, 2017 and would like to discuss your legal rights, click here: www.faruqilaw.com/SRN. There is no cost or obligation to you.

You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected].

Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner.

Contacts
FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP
685 Third Avenue, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn: Richard Gonnello, Esq.
[email protected]
Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180322005869/en/SIRIN-LABS-TOKEN-INVESTOR-ALERT-Faruqi-Faruqi

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
can someone name the exact figure in Ethereum which they collected on ico? Very much want to know
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Everyone here joined our project from the beginning. Our launch has been scheduled for the second half of the year. Sirin Labs has a lot happening right now, and those steps are all leading towards the SRN ecosystem being in place
I joined the project and very susessfully
Activity: 168
Everyone here joined our project from the beginning. Our launch has been scheduled for the second half of the year. Sirin Labs has a lot happening right now, and those steps are all leading towards the SRN ecosystem being in place
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
price going down day after day . i think we can see 0.1 usd each srn ; this coin need binance for more movement ; sirin labs Token lost vote before some months but it can list without vote this time Embarrassed . they have a good development teams They had already announced hosting of the best soccer player in the world Lionel Messi but unfortunately  we did not see...any video or picture confirm that !!!!

Activity: 22
SRN = Shit Rises never  Cheesy Shocked Roll Eyes
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
iPhone is a standard tier 1 device with special cyber security features. FINNEY is built from the hardware level to the application level with special Cyber-Security features.
We haven't finalized partnerships/cooperations with network providers, but our goal is to have it compatible with all major carriers.

SRN + HUAWEI = worldwide adoption and usage

Price of SRN will kickass 

watch and learn
Activity: 266
What are the pros to the Solarin over the IPhone apart from the decentralised aspect?
Activity: 266
iPhone is a standard tier 1 device with special cyber security features. FINNEY is built from the hardware level to the application level with special Cyber-Security features.
We haven't finalized partnerships/cooperations with network providers, but our goal is to have it compatible with all major carriers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Products and SRN cooperations will bring price to 50-100$

Waiting and see that day will come soon
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
does everyone reallly thinks that some photos with lionel messi are going to make sirin stronger or a pump or anythings else?
One thing will definitely do is give it a huge exposure. If the phone is own, will have some amazing reviews, will be able to see full specs and buy it etc. It will generate a massive interest and attention. But it will 1000% be up to Sirin Labs if they will convert that interest in sales.

Yes, more exposure is important. However, most crypto investors are waiting on the sidelines for ALL coin/tokens, they are waiting for the bear market to end before investing in any.

The importance thing to do by the dev team is to keep up the media exposureso when the time comes, investors will buy SRN.
Activity: 238
Keep forgetting that internet is global. A little foul language doesn't offend people in my country, probably a bit more thick- skinned in Skandinavia.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
 Messi was congratulated. When we will be able to see at least backstage with Messi? Photo of what will be? News on Seoul? Photo in Seoul? What did you do in Seoul? What were the other weekend events?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The strategy for this coin is pretty clear cut. Chill out and wait for those to release second half of 2018. That will generate price action. Sitting around now and freaking out is pointless. Either buy more Sirin at a low price to offset losses when  it rises or transfer your existing ones into a hardware wallet and wait.

Let the team do they work by developing and creating their products. We the community can help them by marketing the product or just by doing nothing
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
The strategy for this coin is pretty clear cut. Chill out and wait for those to release second half of 2018. That will generate price action. Sitting around now and freaking out is pointless. Either buy more Sirin at a low price to offset losses when  it rises or transfer your existing ones into a hardware wallet and wait.
Activity: 75
I do not know who is selling, but the numbers on the exchange do not lie. I keep holding my bag of tokens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Actually Messi posted a photo and a comment on his facebook page, so they let him confirm this for them. Kind of smart marketing...
Filming with SIRIN LABS their new campaign. Together we are building something significant, the blockchain operating system for all electronic devices. #BLOCKCHAIN #CRS

Shooting with SIRIN LABS for their new campaign. Together we're building something significant, a Blockchain Operating System for all electronic devices. #Blockchain #SRN
auto-translated...

This will surely give Sirin much exposure from the media and even youtube tech reviewers. It's about time that they should cover this kinds of products
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I am new here...i make my living making business and product explainer videos...ive started making videos for crypto businesses in exchange for tokens/coins...is this something i could do for hdac in exchange for tokens/coins?
Activity: 16
Hello. I just heard that SIRIN produced more tokens, is that true, and if yes why was it done.
Pages:
Jump to: