Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 66. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There are none, the tokens were generated during the crowd sale, by the ERC20 smart contract, per contributed ETH
Activity: 112
 It's only ten out of forty percert allocated to crowd sale that in circlation right now ?
The circulation is 90%, ~500 M out of the total suply (573,144,927), we are in discussion with CMC regarding the gap
Oren i already told you before that the marketcap is not 90 percent. Just read the faq on cmc on their website about circulating supply. I give you no chance they will change it
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Has anyone received the confirmation email for their finney down payment?
what is the estimated time for release launch of the FINNEY?
According to roadmap FINNEY launch event will be H2 2018, Let's say FINNEY might get launched in September(Optimistic)? But who knows it might get delayed. I can wait to get hands on the FINNEY device.  Smiley
Activity: 280
Fair enough but many people here are not wanting to make a quick buck. Most were part of the ICO and hope to be early adopters of something that could be very beneficial to crypto
Activity: 308
and as i say the some how connection with google not give me any trust on the phone
so cool we have a blockchain based phone, it wont be the last
Activity: 322
How long does it take for us to receive confirmation email for pre-order downpayment?
lol sorry but i will be like bill
Activity: 210
just when you said you wanted to be like Bill...Bill wants to make a quick buck. Regardless you're not into the project which is totally fine! We are and will be talking about this for some time! Best of luck in the crypto sphere
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
no if i could have a clear statement what is the relation with them and google may be i would change my mind
my point is google and big brother doesnt fit in this kind of project, and it is just a no go...
 Our current SOLARIN is an official certified Android device by Google, so will be SIRIN OS and FINNEY, since we want to bring the user a full Android experience, accompanied with ultra cyber security level and enhanced Blockchain and crypto capabilities
Activity: 266
Has anyone received the confirmation email for their finney down payment?
what is the estimated time for release launch of the FINNEY?
Activity: 294
 But once the phone delivery it will run D-app which is the equivalent of App Store in IPhone. So it is kinda likw whatever you can use USD for in App Store, you can do the same thing with srn in D-app
Activity: 238
So actually it is good only if Sirin lad sale the phone via there token and not in a corner shop with fiat money
Activity: 224
How long should it take to get the verification email after making our downpayment for our finney?
Activity: 322
Obviously not a real competitor to the Finney but it seems the encrypted phone market is going more mainstream. Came across my Facebook feed, probably due to my interest in Sirin Labs
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
no one should exchange at liqui . it's fake exchange . pump to 1.23 $ and in one minute dump to 1.07 $ . every investor here should withdraw SRN from liqui and don't exchange SRN there . soon our admin will confirm official exchange because liqui is private exchange

Who is the admin? Do you mean Sirin Labs are actively talking to exchanges and will make an announcement soon?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
The partenership with bancor is a gold one. I do not think they would performed as good in ico without it.
no one should exchange at liqui . it's fake exchange . pump to 1.23 $ and in one minute dump to 1.07 $ . every investor here should withdraw SRN from liqui and don't exchange SRN there . soon our admin will confirm official exchange because liqui is private exchange
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I sent 50 SRN yesterday to the adress in the email for my preorder. I did not received the confirmation email with the receipt tho after this.
Pages:
Jump to: