Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 69. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can get both the hp and the pc and then at the same time recover my initial investments back haha.
When will I get my email about sending you guys SRN for 2 Finney devices?
Liqui is the equivalent of a teenage drug dealer selling dime bags in crypto form.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
People make false fud  they want cheap SIRIN tokens

SIRIN will go x1000

jump on train and load your bags while you can  Cool Cool

Don't dream, team will dump at ico price, you guys can't get 1000x profit. 1000 billion market? LOL, higher than btc, so naive, man
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
People make false fud  they want cheap SIRIN tokens

SIRIN will go x1000

jump on train and load your bags while you can  Cool Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I totally don’t understand who is the advisor of this decisions. Such advisory committee should be fired.

Care to explain what actions did the advisor did? I am only in their social media and don't know what is happening
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
I totally don’t understand who is the advisor of this decisions. Such advisory committee should be fired.

CEO is liar, the team and advisors are liars too, forget it, it will be dumping hard.
My ether wallet on myetherwallet.com says invalid wallet when I try to send ether to it.
Activity: 98
Why is everyone FUDding right now saying they're going to dump?😂 It's been like 3 days since ICO ended lmfao. I'm going to sit and hodl and come back when this shoots up
I will buy as many as I can I just created a new exchange account because of sirin.
There is more than 48 hours past, but I have not received a confirmation mail for step 2.. is this ok?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I invest in they are not business thing, be aware with those taking your money and run .

There's no way we can guess the price of our coins. As long as they develop their products, Us investors are safe.
Activity: 98
I gonna give you a tip! for your own good! Forget about the tokens for a moment and just wait, in a couple of month you will have a lot of money!
I invest in they are not business thing, be aware with those taking your money and run .
I have searched and invested this on be is a pathetic project with morans sitting In  management. No body knows what they are doing.  They are pushing is like sheep herds into disaster.
Don't you think that we are going to be sitting on our assess doing nothing.  If this is not sorted out soon.
 I hope Binance is among the leading market place SRN will be enlisted.
Hey everyone, I'm Dani and I'll be your admin for the next few hours. Reminder: do not post links or downloads in this chat.
Activity: 392
What was the ico price?
Pages:
Jump to: