Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 68. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Will there be a pre-order for the Finney PC? Got some SRN at the exchange just for that.
Each participant will be provided with a wallet address and emails addressed personally to them.
I have to double check, but I believe the intention was to use multiple ETH wallet addresses to simplify associating a wallet address with the pre-order information. That needs to be done manually.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Happy new year guys.
Is it coming to some major exchange soon?
Anyone have anything to say about zipper giving a away a Sony phone with most of what sirin promises
Activity: 98
The marketcap doesn't represent the actual money which any crypto has , I know
It will moon in the June 2018 latest...I m surprised how someone sell below the ico price....really weak hands and dont trust on Sirin Labs capabilities...Please give them some time....
I'm not advertising and promoting ..i m contributors-bought tokens and no one pay me to say that....it is my opinion and fully confidence it will moon soon....ok agree not say anything from now on happy new year and relax
I did step 1 of the pre order a few days ago but never recieved a confirmation email or step 2 email?
I've did the pre-order before the weekend. Can I expext the 2nd email this week?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Anyone from Sirin Labs? Why don’t you guys inform Coinmarketcap about the circulating supply so that they can show your market cap? Also do you have any plans to list SRN in other exchanges?
Activity: 14
I am waiting for the detailed roadmap of Sirin. When will we have new news?
Activity: 13
Can you tell me more about this crypto currency purchasing process? I am Brazilian, and I purchase Bitcoins in the local exchanges. I can trade it for all the other crypto currencies, attempting for the best exchange prices and fees. This is how I bought the Ethereum used to buy SRN in the crowdsale... but how Sirin Labs is planning to facilitate this purchasing process of the SRN to the final consumer of the Finney?
Activity: 12
sirin ico was one of the most expensive ico and if that list is what it is then - eveyone lost who bought ico 🙁
Activity: 16
You're not losing or gaining anything - you're putting a deposit down and paying the difference (or getting a refund) when it's available in six months
Activity: 17
the whole point is: they need to say 100 or 200 or 300 srn with ... price for $ but they did other way - now we donot know if we will lose or gain something
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
LOL, don't forget pump stox if you want to earn repsect, moshe.
I am setting up the list of supported coins/tokens in My embedded cold storage wallet, I will share once relevat
Activity: 98
 The holiday and expecting all the employees suppose to be at work to answer their stupid questions
I will update the community with any new developments in this respect.
Expects this to happen within the next month.
Pages:
Jump to: