Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 62. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm not going to be monitoring constantly, but checking in over the next few hours. Please bear with me if it takes a while for me to respond to you.
They should be coming out in a newsletter, hopefully next week.
After the phone released maybe you only need 10SRN to buy the phone
Manuplator CMC first does changes, gets what it desired and shamelessly tweets after  many hours........daylight cheating
I know people are upset about this, but please keep topics in this chat related specifically to Sirin Labs
Activity: 392
Where is possible buy the token ? I don't find in etherdelta
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
SIRIN LABS is NEXT APPLE

in few years price will be 800$ 1000$

If you are wise  you will buy tons of SIRIN now
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
What’s happening with Messi btw? Any ad or video campaign planned?

What the hell? I wrote this on Telegram and it is posted here by some different username. I also see same messages here. So they are using some software or whatever it is, to post same messages they have on Telegram to here, that is why so many different usernames on this topic.

Is that allowed? It is basically cheating.
Activity: 98
Thanks
But I think u have misjudged me

I don't want new exchanges to make a quick buck, I need other exchanges that are more reputable to buy the Srn token to get the 20% discount on the phone

I'm not going on Liqui
Activity: 56
admins very active in here even though the people in the group are frequently asking the same and unnecesarry questions
What’s happening with Messi btw? Any ad or video campaign planned?
Messi gonna kick the phone to you, save the company tons of money for delivery.
I read the email. But I have to bought the token SRN to buy the presale? I thought the SRN was the token of the ICO.
Is Messi really our  rand Ambassador?  I mean we dnt even have a profit yet
admins very active in here even though the people in the group are frequently asking the same and unnecesarry questions
I’m not here to waste time on jokes, just here to get some info so I make an educated investment or not
have to say i readed this question at least 20 times today mhm
Activity: 98
This is our second smartphone, based on our vast experience it will unprofessional to determine the exact month at this stage. We would like to share with our community high certainty of work plan.
Since office was closed during the weekend, issues regarding emails are taken care of today- Sunday, TLV time. You should receive one in the next 24 to 48  hours. You can also email our support team, [email protected] to verify.
Let's ensure safety of everyone's computer/devices. No links please
Pages:
Jump to: