Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 63. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Someone had problems to send funds from Bancor to a Wallet?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It is a little bit slow to login. Once you can login you can withdraw token to other wallet. Normally takes a few minutes to receive the withdrew toke
Yes, it should be today. They are coming into the office in a few hours and hoping to complete responding to all of last week's preorders to day
So it's been over 4 days since I sent my SRN to preorder and 3 days since I contacted support. Any developments on when I should expect a confirmation?
Yes, it should be today. They are coming into the office in a few hours and hoping to complete responding to all of last week's preorders today
As Sirin planning to open stores in multiple locations . I am just thinking if someone just walk and thinking of buying handset but not have SRN token , how h/she can buy the phone .
Jaxx is a ecr20 compatible wallet but it's hard to find tutorials on how to add specific tokens to it - that's all
I think you can send/store them using your private key, but you can't actually view them - so they just sit their until you use your private key to move them into the future cold wallet
Activity: 98
I don't know if there are plans for a wallet outside of The Finney and the upcoming Sirin PC
when the phones comes out 50 SRN = $1,000 - no additional SRN will need to be paid? Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
TOKEN does everything this token does and more :-D weeee

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TOKEN/DOGE

Cool

TOKEN TO DA MOON!!!
 this was asked many times, but is there any general time frame for the phone?
I've forwarded your question to someone who may be able to answer it for me
Hi, sorry - Liqui and EtherDelta have private listings posted there by people who have SRN and are listing them for sale
You'll have to go to EtherDelta and look there. This chat is for Sirin Labs related issues, and we are not affiliated with ED.
I can confirm: No, our embedded cold storage wallet is part of the SIRIN OS and FINNEY
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Looking for dev plans
can't find the road map or something like that
would be grateful for links Smiley
Activity: 13
waiting for the binance, otherwise it's impossible
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Is there any plan for new exchanges? Liqui is a pain

Impossible, see stox, only liqui after 4 months, the team is incompetent.
Activity: 9
Is there any plan for new exchanges? Liqui is a pain
Pages:
Jump to: