Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 64. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I believe it can take up to 24 hours for a confirmation email.
I, too, have repeatedly faced verification problems via e-mail. In any case, the answer will come, you need to wait
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I believe it can take up to 24 hours for a confirmation email.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have sent 50SRN two days pack and 50SRN is still MEW
Not to talk of sending me a confirmation.
I have sent mails and not response
Activity: 56
I believe there was online video update on this thursday. Any upDid anyone here try to withdraw srn from liqui? How dit it go?dates on that ?
Activity: 112
I believe there was online video update on this thursday. Any updates on that ?
I would like to know if its safe to withdraw srn coz i would like to buy more srn tokens
Can sirinlabs rise $25?? If they comes in big excange platforms what is yours idea ?
IMO since the phone that they sold can be bought with SRN, many will buy SRN token the demand will increase therefore the price will increase. much more if its on the big exchange paltforms
Could you please  share the screenshot of the Advert in order for us to verify it's genuineness.
Activity: 153
Merit: 101
will i have to swap my rc20 Sirin tokens to iota sirin tokens? how?
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
I do not know what google has to do with it maybe because of the mobile technology from finney. I do not know status and bancor but i love sirin labs so much. I love sirin labs and its products.

and before I forget we have messi and iota on our side! there have to be more!

take a look at sophiatx vol 24h $3.969.000 USD and sirin labs $1.376.840 USD that bothers me somehow.. -.-
Activity: 15
WE NEED MORE SIRIN FANS!!!

I agree, this one is going under the radar. Is anyone able to clarify what the goal of the google partnership is? What are you guys partnered for?
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
WE NEED MORE SIRIN FANS!!!
No one of the big team mentions sirin lab on their profile. That makes me asking this question...!?
Activity: 98
Can only hope this will be recognized as what it is an amazing project with a nice team
I think you'll see an uptick in activity once SRN is available in the leading marketplaces
since there is no safe way to buy SRN atm, and a finney pre-order requires a SRN deposit. Is it correct that there is no way to pre-order a Finney device if you do not hold SRN atm?
The issue I've heard re: Liqui is that the tokens haven't been transferring out. I'm not really clear on what that means, though. If you don't want to gamble, you can wait for the coming announcements from Sirin about where to buy tokens.
True I don't because I don't have a time machine........ unless there's a  block chain time machine out there
Activity: 165
The goal is to bring Blockchain technology to the masses by building a smartphone that provides superior security and  a seamless user experience on the Blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: