Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 61. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 14
What about exchanges?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
the SRN token price is already 4x of ICO price.. people really you should join in and wait mid/long term when everyone will start to buy their PC/smartphones ..
it will be huge
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There are some here asking how to see their balance on Bancor but I am not that sure of what other issues they have now.
We’re in advanced process with the leading marketplaces on having the SRN listed in leading marketplaces. As soon as we have the information, we will keep everyone posted.
The Ethereum BlockChain Explorer, API and Analytics Platform
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sirin Labs has an incredible professional team and useful assets. They already had a proven track record. SOLARIN was and still is a success. SOLARIN continues to sell well worldwide and is leading the charts in Harrods luxury technology department.
My shift is over and I will be signing out. Dani is here to accomodate everyone on chat. Thank you.
Please can I withdraw in Yobit without verification?
Hey admins, did you work for Sirin Labs too, when they were making their 16000 dollar phone ?
Who are the financial sponsors to your company? Because newsarticles say that Sirin Labs have low profits on the 16000 dollar phone
Activity: 98
The sponsors of SIRIN LABS is our community, that have participated in the crowd sale.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Where is possible buy the token ? What's the contract address ?
You can buy SRN on Liqui and Bancor. This is their contract address https://etherscan.io/address/0x68d57c9a1c35f63e2c83ee8e49a64e9d70528d25
SRN value is growing up, It's almost doubled.
Activity: 392
Where is possible buy the token ? What's the contract address ?
Activity: 44
3 Important Announcements From SIRIN LABS:

Store Locations:
SIRIN LABS is excited to announce that after receiving your input and combining it with market research on emerging crypto markets, we have decided to open our first group of stores in the following locations:
New York, Seoul, Tokyo, Berlin, and Tel Aviv.
You’ll be able to purchase SIRIN LABS products in all of these locations, in addition to our existing store in Mayfair, London.
Our stores will have a unique concept, we will share more information about this in the near future.
We’re looking forward to engaging with you in these communities on blockchain and cryptocurrency!

Bancor Partnership:
Starting tomorrow, you will be able to acquire the SRN tokens on the Bancor platform. This is part of our continued efforts to make it easier for those who want to pre-order the FINNEY to do so.
The Bancor protocol will also come pre-installed on every FINNEY device to enable users to easily convert between various tokens, including ETH, BNT, and SRN.

Marketplace Update:
We’re in advanced process with the leading marketplaces on having the SRN token available.

next year we will see price over 100$ for this token
they are best ,,,
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
3 Important Announcements From SIRIN LABS:

Store Locations:
SIRIN LABS is excited to announce that after receiving your input and combining it with market research on emerging crypto markets, we have decided to open our first group of stores in the following locations:
New York, Seoul, Tokyo, Berlin, and Tel Aviv.
You’ll be able to purchase SIRIN LABS products in all of these locations, in addition to our existing store in Mayfair, London.
Our stores will have a unique concept, we will share more information about this in the near future.
We’re looking forward to engaging with you in these communities on blockchain and cryptocurrency!

Bancor Partnership:
Starting tomorrow, you will be able to acquire the SRN tokens on the Bancor platform. This is part of our continued efforts to make it easier for those who want to pre-order the FINNEY to do so.
The Bancor protocol will also come pre-installed on every FINNEY device to enable users to easily convert between various tokens, including ETH, BNT, and SRN.

Marketplace Update:
We’re in advanced process with the leading marketplaces on having the SRN token available.
Activity: 1
Hey guys, have you guys participated in the token crowdsale and received your tokens? I participated in December but didn't receive any token.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
It will be very symbolistic to buy first blockchain phone and test it but I still have the question - when it will by possible to do?
Activity: 98
I mean I am currently in your bounty campaign. Should I post more? or is it over? or when would it end just so I know
this community has 7.2 k members  and all i see on twitter is 200 Retweets at the most...... of you want this to grow exponentially ... make your twitter account and RT each and every tweet from srn labs .. and see the magic
Yep, we are hot girl now we gotta act hard to get. No exchange please unless they come and knock on the door
Pages:
Jump to: