Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 65. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Sirin Labs has little more Coins than Ethereum and now is 1 Ethereum 1000 dollar wtff

I'm big fan from Sirin Labs i think 2020 is 1 Coin 40-50 Dollar. I HOPEEEEEE!!!
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
90% of the circulation is quite large,the price of srn will be difficult to raise ?
Just out of curiosity - why do we have SRN in liqui - how did you choose this for first step exchange? If main supply was in EtherDelta it could be much better
When u listening other exchanges? Any time period??
Atleast listing in binance Price go up automatically
We are talking with marketplaces and hope to have good news to come. Previously,  Moshe said he expects this to happen within the next month. As soon as we have the information, we will keep everyone posted.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
90% of the circulation is quite large,the price of srn will be difficult to raise ?
Just out of curiosity - why do we have SRN in liqui - how did you choose this for first step exchange? If main supply was in EtherDelta it could be much better
When u listening other exchanges? Any time period??
Atleast listing in binance Price go up automatically
Activity: 238
I am not sure why this was chosen as first step exchange as you mention. But let me find answers for you. What I know is that every SRN owner can do what ever he likes to do with his tokens. Liqui do not need SIRIN LABS approval to list this token.
Activity: 164
Activity: 63
 We don't monitor any other channels and therefore can't ensure the information in there is accurate.
Activity: 207
look at the price arbitrage in TRX , between Liqui and binance. No way that you can make profit, all the site is fup
Activity: 126
And I'm pretty sure that price is not far off once they have their products and more exchanges
Just received preorder receipt. If you started from 00001 then  5k phones being pre-ordered till now.
Activity: 224
When SRN hits 4usd I would be able to purchase all 4 units at about an investment of 750usd from ico price. Haha what a deal. SRN is awesome
Activity: 188
We're in the process with the leading marketplaces in order to make our token available. As soon as we have the information, we will keep everyone posted.
Activity: 95
That will just be expectations. No worries, once we have information on hand we will keep the community updated at once.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I wrote the TechCrunch article and impressed me. Will follow your news
Activity: 252
ED is decentralized so if the token is unlocked it can be deposited in your ED wallet and traded.
what is the address to add sirin token to myetherwallet?
Please check srn into binance. Liqui have many problem.. Felling too bad
why are people complain so much about liqui. what problem does it have
Too slow, caused by TRX rush. TRX is 30% cheaper on Liqui, compared to Binance
where can i buy sirin for the preorder?
Activity: 100
Extremely slow on my site but mostly far away from the 'big' audience
i use bittrex, but liqui is not that bad.
just low volum trading
Activity: 252
Please check srn into binance. Liqui have many problem.. Felling too bad
why are people complain so much about liqui. what problem does it have
Activity: 98
I'm heading out for the day and will be back later tonight. Our team are still here to accomodate everyone on chat. Thank you
Once every 10 years, mobile phone technology revolution, iPhone 10 years, will Finney become the next technological revolution?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Hey, i have a problem with imtoken i cant transfer srn to liqui, it process block for 2 hours and then say it failed to process block how can i solve this?
I had the same problem! I do not know why this is connected, but it irritates me! help me please
Activity: 112
Hey, i have a problem with imtoken i cant transfer srn to liqui, it process block for 2 hours and then say it failed to process block how can i solve this?
Pages:
Jump to: