Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 72. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good day! How much money are developers planning to spend on PR?
Hi there. I guess you're talking about our marketing budget. It's going to be around 25%)
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good day! How much money are developers planning to spend on PR?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello. I haven't seen anything about e-commerce. I'm sure it should be very important. What's your plan?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Moshe is a bastard, he keeps dumping the shit tokens on liqui, R.I.P, I will only buy SRN if the price is 10% of ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Can anyone tell me about the project strategy? How are you planning to enter into the market? I mean I understand that you already did that. What are you going to do next?
Activity: 102
Komodo will be creating a new exchange, called barterdex, and they are looking to accept new coins to be lsited! Might be a good chance! https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000014804-how-get-your-coin-listed-on-barterdex
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I actually think they did this on purpose to keep the price down. Combined with them not appearing on exchanges like Binance. Ether delta isn’t exactly a great landing spot

Moshe will rape all the innocent investors, The team is joke, the project is scam. I wouldn't be surprise that the team dump the tokens. Because liars always liars, THEY DID THE SAME THING ON STOX BEFORE 

This is his Company doing having its own ICO. If he messes up with this project will pretty much end his career. I don't think he will allow that
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Guys, you are fooled again, moshe dog is dumping again, like he did on stox ico. Shame on him, bastard fucker.
Activity: 1
I'm a stox investor. fuck moshe.The ico is a scam.Moshe will sell all his token .
Activity: 54
I actually think they did this on purpose to keep the price down. Combined with them not appearing on exchanges like Binance. Ether delta isn’t exactly a great landing spot

Moshe will rape all the innocent investors, The team is joke, the project is scam. I wouldn't be surprise that the team dump the tokens. Because liars always liars, THEY DID THE SAME THING ON STOX BEFORE 
Activity: 54
Liqui listed SRN today. The current price is $0.79. It is even below the ICO price.

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/SRN_USDT

It is the early period of SRN trading and there's an influx of sellers. Wait for a day or two before the price stabilize

Yeah of course, that totally makes sense and with price being lower, I wouldn't expect ICO investors to sell at a loss.

AH, I wouldn't surprise. they did the same on stox. It will dump even further
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
what you think about sirin labs? maybe 1 token 100 dollar?
Activity: 7
There is just one thing about PRE-ORDER the finney smartphone I don't like: with this 50 SRN partial payment you are trying to sell a phone at a MISTERY price (Ok, you said "The FINNEY smartphone retail price is ~999 $ in SRN", but we still don't know how much a 1 SRN cost in USD) You want to commit the buyers to make the purchase to be sure (in advance) how many phones you will sell at first stage but, I think you are doing this way to avoid the risk no one to purchase if you set it up a clear SRN price. I am not a marketer guy, but as a buyer I don't want to buy anything that I don't know how much it will cost me finally. In my humble opinion, you probably will not get anything with this approach. Also, doesn't feel very fair for us.
Activity: 12
it doesn't matter if you actually plan on buying the phone" I just wanted to express myself about not liking this movement SIRIN LABS did with us with this OFFER
Activity: 97
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Do I need a wallet to save my srn and if so where to get it?
Activity: 57
Guys is the SRN on Liqui a legit and official listing?
Yes, It is legit. Just check the contract address if you're unsure. When will SRN be added to coinmatketcap?

It’s odd that I haven’t seen any announcement from Sirin Labs about the Liqui listing.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Yes, It is legit. Just check the contract address if you're unsure. When will SRN be added to coinmatketcap?
Activity: 87
Pages:
Jump to: