Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 71. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Welcome bagholders! You didn't listened to the truth so you lose money, what a shame! 
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Pretty much everyone right now is facing the same problem which is the increasing of crunch power. Every now and then we hear something about super computers, robots, cars. How about this project?

I can't agree with you. The main problem right now is the security of users information, fraud and hacking attacks. Blockchain technology allows SIRIN LABS to solve all of those problems (it secures all the data). That is the problem that pretty much every manufacturer faces.

The main advantage of the company Sirin Labs is of course the work on the blockbuster! After all, security should be in the first place!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hi... bounty over?

Last time i asked Bounty manager he said it (signature campaign) is still on going. i don't know about others though

Ask the Bounty Banager within the Bounty platform.

We are waiting for answers from you on the bounty thread sir. Questions have filled up there
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Hi... bounty over?

Last time i asked Bounty manager he said it (signature campaign) is still on going. i don't know about others though

Ask the Bounty Banager within the Bounty platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hi... bounty over?

Activity: 165
Are you planning to develop more simple version of the smart phone? What is going to be the price? I hope it's not going to be $10,000((

For now there is one model but the cost is 1K not 10K
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hi... bounty over?
Activity: 322
Are you planning to develop more simple version of the smart phone? What is going to be the price? I hope it's not going to be $10,000((
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good day! Are you planing to let other projects to use Sirin OS (maybe you already partnered up with someone) you know, under some special conditions? I think it will speed up everything
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
Good day! How much money are developers planning to spend on PR?
Hi there. I guess you're talking about our marketing budget. It's going to be around 25%)
What about other budgets?
Guys? Where can I find this info?
Activity: 196
Let's say I'll buy coins during sale. How can I use them? I guess I can only keep them
Hello. You can use SRN tokens for buying SIRINLABS products and services as well as for preordering different goods.
Activity: 238
Let's say I'll buy coins during sale. How can I use them? I guess I can only keep them
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
Good day! How much money are developers planning to spend on PR?
Hi there. I guess you're talking about our marketing budget. It's going to be around 25%)
What about other budgets?
Activity: 336
Pretty much everyone right now is facing the same problem which is the increasing of crunch power. Every now and then we hear something about super computers, robots, cars. How about this project?

I can't agree with you. The main problem right now is the security of users information, fraud and hacking attacks. Blockchain technology allows SIRIN LABS to solve all of those problems (it secures all the data). That is the problem that pretty much every manufacturer faces.

Well, probably you know better. But why you so focused on security?

Security of private information is the biggest problem nowadays. According to  the recent research more than $137,5 billion were spent on security in 2017 and around $232 billion  is going to be spent in 2022. So every year additional $11 billion is spend on Mobile and network security worldwide. So this is not very surprising that we have these kind of a project.

But there’re password protected cellphones. Doesn't it help?

Their security options are limited. Such devices as  Cryptophone and Blackphone2 FINNEY™ will be the very first 100%  protected cellphones that are based on blockchain technology and very easy to use.

You were talking about that pretty gadget that are on the main page of your website?
Activity: 294

Security of private information is the biggest problem nowadays. According to  the recent research more than $137,5 billion were spent on security in 2017 and around $232 billion  is going to be spent in 2022. So every year additional $11 billion is spend on Mobile and network security worldwide. So this is not very surprising that we have these kind of a project.

Their security options are limited. Such devices as  Cryptophone and Blackphone2 FINNEY™ will be the very first 100%  protected cellphones that are based on blockchain technology and very easy to use.

Pages:
Jump to: