Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 73. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It is interesting that a project with such a greedy bounty campaign has raised so much money!
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Good afternoon! What OS is similar to the project’s OS? Is project’s OS more like iOS or Android?
I have the same question
I was able to see the word Android in either the site or the whitepaper before. So its safe to assume that it will be more like Android

Yes it will be based on Android, it has been announced officially on Twitter & Facebook.
Check their previous Facebook cover page here: https://www.facebook.com/SirinLabs/photos/a.1594347170881608.1073741827.1560742384242087/1904433719872950/?type=3&theater
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Liqui listed SRN today. The current price is $0.79. It is even below the ICO price.

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/SRN_USDT

It is the early period of SRN trading and there's an influx of sellers. Wait for a day or two before the price stabilize

Yeah of course, that totally makes sense and with price being lower, I wouldn't expect ICO investors to sell at a loss.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Liqui listed SRN today. The current price is $0.79. It is even below the ICO price.

It is the early period of SRN trading and there's an influx of sellers. Wait for a day or two before the price stabilize
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Good afternoon! What OS is similar to the project’s OS? Is project’s OS more like iOS or Android?
I have the same question
I was able to see the word Android in either the site or the whitepaper before. So its safe to assume that it will be more like Android
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
I have the same question
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
It is really a successful ICO! I thought I can no longer see projects with more than 100m$ in this year, congratulations
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! Something I did not fully understand the principles of selling products SirinLabs ... I can only buy them for SRN?

That's right. This measure is adopted in order to support the exchange rate of the token and the ecosystem of the project
Activity: 294
Good afternoon! Something I did not fully understand the principles of selling products SirinLabs ... I can only buy them for SRN?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Does the company have any completely futuristic developments? Type of implanted phone, for example, in the hand or somewhere in the jaw? The type of this chip, on which you can write everything ... Saw somewhere in the movie
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
is the bounty program complete or ongoing?
Sirin Labs ICO ended yesterday, So, bounty is complete/ended. Hope you guys launch the phone ASAP, Can't wait to order one phone for myself.
legendary
Activity: 1487
Merit: 1008
is the bounty program complete or ongoing?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What’s up, comrades! I like the idea of ​​the project! Good team, everything is on the level. But is it possible at the present stage of development of all kinds of viruses, hackers, spyware and scammers to provide full-fledged data protection in the application?
Good day! Undoubtedly, you touch an important topic. But in this project with this, I'm sure, everything is ok. There are also the most advanced methods of authentication, and users are given the choice of the desired level, so that both the freedom of action and the possibility of full protection

Well, that's it! And if some stupid user shortsightedly does not use the proper level of authentication? And through it the whole system will be infected ...
Well, here you are kicking the stick. It will be extremely difficult to infect the entire system. There are systems of global protection. A "stupid user" will quickly focus on the choice, for example, self-assigned biometric, dual biometric, one-step biometric authentication procedures)
Biometrics? This is serious. And where will these data be stored?
Authentication data for both self-assigned and biometric methods are stored on a chip with hardware protection in a smartphone or PC, which provides a high level of data protection.
It's clear! That is now it remains to protect only your smartphone from theft, unlocking? And yet their biometric parts of the body))))
Activity: 168
What’s up, comrades! I like the idea of ​​the project! Good team, everything is on the level. But is it possible at the present stage of development of all kinds of viruses, hackers, spyware and scammers to provide full-fledged data protection in the application?
Good day! Undoubtedly, you touch an important topic. But in this project with this, I'm sure, everything is ok. There are also the most advanced methods of authentication, and users are given the choice of the desired level, so that both the freedom of action and the possibility of full protection

Well, that's it! And if some stupid user shortsightedly does not use the proper level of authentication? And through it the whole system will be infected ...
Well, here you are kicking the stick. It will be extremely difficult to infect the entire system. There are systems of global protection. A "stupid user" will quickly focus on the choice, for example, self-assigned biometric, dual biometric, one-step biometric authentication procedures)
Authentication data for both self-assigned and biometric methods are stored on a chip with hardware protection in a smartphone or PC, which provides a high level of data protection.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Anyway, no matter how much you protect the data, the weakest part of this system is the person himself!))) I heard that passwords and accesses are most often lost purely by human stupidity and lightheadedness .... That's how to protect it?

Activity: 168

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Good afternoon! Regarding security, the question is ... What protection methods are used in the system to protect against manipulation of hardware and software components?

Pages:
Jump to: