Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 74. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What’s up, comrades! I like the idea of ​​the project! Good team, everything is on the level. But is it possible at the present stage of development of all kinds of viruses, hackers, spyware and scammers to provide full-fledged data protection in the application?
Good day! Undoubtedly, you touch an important topic. But in this project with this, I'm sure, everything is ok. There are also the most advanced methods of authentication, and users are given the choice of the desired level, so that both the freedom of action and the possibility of full protection
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What’s up, comrades! I like the idea of ​​the project! Good team, everything is on the level. But is it possible at the present stage of development of all kinds of viruses, hackers, spyware and scammers to provide full-fledged data protection in the application?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Guys, and there are certainly some official data on how much damage in the world from cybercrime? I mean, to understand the possibilities of the project ...
Activity: 392
I heard about the creation of a strategic reserve of coins in the project. What is this for?

Hello! Yes, such a fund will be generated. These coins will be used to attract strategic investors to the project, which will enrich the project in the future and accelerate the development.
Activity: 280
I heard about the creation of a strategic reserve of coins in the project. What is this for?
Activity: 112
When will we get the information about the pre sale of the phones ?
Activity: 112
The Bancor ptorocol will be integrated into the SIRIN OS and FINNEY ecosystem, it is not for immediate use
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Apparently, the sale is coming to an end. What are the results?
The results are just wonderful, the fundraising exceeded $135 000 000!!!

Don't fool yourself and every investors here, most of us know Sirin is a self-invest project, with 100 millions usd may be doing such fraud, I will complain to SEC to catch these scammers.

Yes, they are cheating. please contact SEC to report this issue
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
realy amaizing ICO 157 mln and i think it could rise more if they would continue ICO more longer as do most of projects but anyway its realy great ,well done team .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Congratilations to the Sirin Labs team with success ICO. It was amazing run! Good Luck in the future!
Regards!
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

Don't fool yourself and every investors here, most of us know Sirin is a self-invest project, with 100 millions usd may be doing such fraud, I will complain to SEC to catch these scammers.
Activity: 308
I understand about protection from physical break-ins. But how will firmware be protected from hacking? The issue of device firmware hacking is very common, lately.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Crowdsale is over what happens now?
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. I read that the authentication manager will support many authentication methods. Can you give a full list of these methods, if it’s not difficult?
Activity: 364
Hello. I don't quite understand. If IPS does an excellent job dealing with cyber-attacks, why this module needs an additional CIRT group?
Activity: 294
Tell me, you can use the tokens, bought on the ICO, to buy Sirin Labs products?

Yes, of course, there will be such an opportunity! You will have an opportunity to buy products and services of the company with tokens.
Activity: 336
Tell me, you can use the tokens, bought on the ICO, to buy Sirin Labs products?
Activity: 238
Activity: 336
Activity: 238
There are a lot of different modules, however, there is no clear mechanism, that would fight user's device hacking. I think, that this is a big drawback of the project. I hope that in the near future, this disadvantage will be removed.
What are you talking about? I think, that SIRIN LABS took care of it in the first place! The company is now engaged in the development of unique anti-hacking mechanism, based on the blockchain, to protect devices and software. A component, that will be responsible for the protection from hacking, will be able to confirm the integrity and authenticity of firmware and device’s hardware.
Sounds very interesting! Do I understand right, that such a mechanism will protect a device even from physical break-in?
Yes, you got it just right!! Hacking-protection module makes possible to assembly a device at a factory in a protected mode, thus, the components supply chain is controlled by a blockchain at all stages.
But there is a chance, that while components supply, they can be replaced with other ones. That will lead to a lack of device protection from physical break-in. It should be solved somehow, I think.
This problem has been solved already)) Confirmation of authenticity and integrity of the monitored components, will be performed continuously, since the components installation at a factory, before being dispatched to a shop. A hash-sum of a controlled component will be recorded in a decentralized log. Then, it will be compared with a hash sum of devices, equipped with this component, in the SIRIN LABS blockchain-network.
So, a user will get some kind of notification, if some components are replaced?
Pages:
Jump to: