Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 75. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
There are a lot of different modules, however, there is no clear mechanism, that would fight user's device hacking. I think, that this is a big drawback of the project. I hope that in the near future, this disadvantage will be removed.
What are you talking about? I think, that SIRIN LABS took care of it in the first place! The company is now engaged in the development of unique anti-hacking mechanism, based on the blockchain, to protect devices and software. A component, that will be responsible for the protection from hacking, will be able to confirm the integrity and authenticity of firmware and device’s hardware.
Sounds very interesting! Do I understand right, that such a mechanism will protect a device even from physical break-in?
Yes, you got it just right!! Hacking-protection module makes possible to assembly a device at a factory in a protected mode, thus, the components supply chain is controlled by a blockchain at all stages.
But there is a chance, that while components supply, they can be replaced with other ones. That will lead to a lack of device protection from physical break-in. It should be solved somehow, I think.
This problem has been solved already)) Confirmation of authenticity and integrity of the monitored components, will be performed continuously, since the components installation at a factory, before being dispatched to a shop. A hash-sum of a controlled component will be recorded in a decentralized log. Then, it will be compared with a hash sum of devices, equipped with this component, in the SIRIN LABS blockchain-network.
Activity: 392
It's great that all the user’s authentication data will be saved on a chip. Nevertheless, is there any chance, that someone can hack into it and steal the data?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
There are a lot of different modules, however, there is no clear mechanism, that would fight user's device hacking. I think, that this is a big drawback of the project. I hope that in the near future, this disadvantage will be removed.
What are you talking about? I think, that SIRIN LABS took care of it in the first place! The company is now engaged in the development of unique anti-hacking mechanism, based on the blockchain, to protect devices and software. A component, that will be responsible for the protection from hacking, will be able to confirm the integrity and authenticity of firmware and device’s hardware.
Sounds very interesting! Do I understand right, that such a mechanism will protect a device even from physical break-in?
Yes, you got it just right!! Hacking-protection module makes possible to assembly a device at a factory in a protected mode, thus, the components supply chain is controlled by a blockchain at all stages.
But there is a chance, that while components supply, they can be replaced with other ones. That will lead to a lack of device protection from physical break-in. It should be solved somehow, I think.
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Activity: 196
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Not long left now. super pumped to see what the final numbers are

What? You will see sigfinicant dump becasue they have buy back guarantee issue, they self-invest SRN ico, so it is important for us to avoid this scam ico.

Can you elaborate with an example and numbers how that would work?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500

What? You will see sigfinicant dump becasue they have buy back guarantee issue, they self-invest SRN ico, so it is important for us to avoid this scam ico.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
nice project, really. I'm sorry for participate in the campaign in such projects. I trust the team is very good. will succeed.  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
15 more hours before ICO ends. Can we reach $150m?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Made a trial purchase at 0.02 ETH. The tokens never came.

As far as I know, Tokens aren't distributed instantly after ETH contribution. SRN will distributed after ICO ends.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Made a trial purchase at 0.02 ETH. The tokens never came.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
I sent ETH is specified on the website address when tokens SRN on the wallet go?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. Will your developers take care of SIRIN OS’s ability to protect users from constantly changing cyber threats?

Security is the top priority of this phone so yes it will
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Will your developers take care of SIRIN OS’s ability to protect users from constantly changing cyber threats?
Activity: 210
I’ve read that IPS will also protect users from physical hacking. Does anyone know how will such a protection be carried out exactly?
Activity: 103
The common problem now is that frauds make users of smartphones subscribe to various paid services unnoticed. Will there be any protection mechanism against such a cheat in SIRIN OS?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Oh, I have no time buy tokens until the end of the ICO. Will there be another sale in the future?
No, the ICO won’t be conducted in the future again. But you’ll be able to buy SRN tokens on crypto exchanges in the near future.

Did they announce anything about listing in the exchanges because many people will show interest if they starting to announce about the exchanges? Now a days it is easy to conduct ICO but for listing in the exchanges it is very difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: