Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 76. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I think this project is promising and I think the success of the team will be very successful..
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Oh, I have no time buy tokens until the end of the ICO. Will there be another sale in the future?
No, the ICO won’t be conducted in the future again. But you’ll be able to buy SRN tokens on crypto exchanges in the near future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Oh, I have no time buy tokens until the end of the ICO. Will there be another sale in the future?
Activity: 378
Greetings! How much money does a company need to collect in order to enter the market with its own smartphone?
The company will develop its own smartphone in case of gathering 50 million USD with the help of the ICO. By the way, this sum has already been collected)))
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Greetings! How much money does a company need to collect in order to enter the market with its own smartphone?
Activity: 336
Hrmph. They seemed to promise full anonymity and security, but didn’t provide communication in the protected mode - in the age of wiretapping of each of our devices by law enforcement agencies.

Hi there. Who told you that the connection won’t be protected? SIRIN OS will have an entire set of apps for this purpose, so there’s no need to worry, it’s okay.

Wow, what made me miss this point in the description of the project? Tell me about the set of apps.

Secure communication will be provided by Secure Communication Suite (SSC). In brief, this is a full-featured set for encrypting data at all stages of information exchange; it allows protecting confidential conversations from third parties or malicious intent.

It’s clear in brief, can you elaborate on the principles of operation of this app?

The SCS set will consist of apps for secure and encrypted exchange of voice and text messages, e-mail, and for transferring files between users. SCS will use PKI-encryption keys stored in the SIRIN LABS company’s hardware-protected TrustCore™ storage. The encryption environment will provide high speed of operation and will use the 2048-bit RSA algorithm and 256-bit symmetric AES-cryptocodes.

Did I correctly understand that SSC will ensure the security not only of conversations, but of payments between users, too?
Activity: 280
Hrmph. They seemed to promise full anonymity and security, but didn’t provide communication in the protected mode - in the age of wiretapping of each of our devices by law enforcement agencies.

Hi there. Who told you that the connection won’t be protected? SIRIN OS will have an entire set of apps for this purpose, so there’s no need to worry, it’s okay.

Wow, what made me miss this point in the description of the project? Tell me about the set of apps.

Secure communication will be provided by Secure Communication Suite (SSC). In brief, this is a full-featured set for encrypting data at all stages of information exchange; it allows protecting confidential conversations from third parties or malicious intent.

It’s clear in brief, can you elaborate on the principles of operation of this app?

The SCS set will consist of apps for secure and encrypted exchange of voice and text messages, e-mail, and for transferring files between users. SCS will use PKI-encryption keys stored in the SIRIN LABS company’s hardware-protected TrustCore™ storage. The encryption environment will provide high speed of operation and will use the 2048-bit RSA algorithm and 256-bit symmetric AES-cryptocodes.

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 280

Hello. I suddenly got interested in procedure of manager’s actions. What are they?
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Please read the information when you choose between normal sale and 60-day guarantee. it is all explained on our official website.

Avoid this unfair policy, the 60-day guarantee only has 50% tokens, so it means the team can insta dump the price a little above 50% of ICO price, and screw all ICO investors, like they did this shit on STOX fiasco.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0

do ico investors get a phone for free lol?
Is the token available for purchase from the US?
is sirin os different from android ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
can i do a payment with my binance accout for the token?
No dont send ETH from accoutn your ETH will be lost
Activity: 238
Also will metamask work fine for this??
Activity: 164
Is there a minimum purchase or can I buy as I like??
Activity: 224
can i do a payment with my binance accout for the token?
Activity: 63
 i dont know the procedure to buy token i just send 1 eth on the adresse ? and after ??
Pages:
Jump to: