Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 77. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Legal restrictions prevent us from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the SRN appearing on exchanges.
Activity: 126
Please read the information when you choose between normal sale and 60-day guarantee. it is all explained on our official website.
Activity: 188
Ah so 300k gas and 100 gwei 😫
The total ammound of usd will be the market cap?
We recommend 50 gwei and 300,000 gas. But verify if it is successful or not firs
Activity: 224
Ah so 300k gas and 100 gwei 😫
The total ammound of usd will be the market cap?
Activity: 205
Just a quick question on imToken. Trying to send etherium to the ico but keeps on saying not enough gas to complete transaction. Put in 100k gas or due to heavy load do i need to put more on??
Activity: 121
When can we see the coins in myetherwalet? After end of crowd sale or before?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
 we use same smart contract address in custom token inside myetherwallet the one we sent ethet to?
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Is this the first blockchain-based project in PC and Mobile Smartphone industry? this seems good and you had a big community on telegram already.
good luck!
also, they have rather a big amount of people, who invest more than 100 000 000 dollars. Such an awesome progress! Cool
Activity: 686
As I understand, SIRIN OS can be installed on any device on top of the old operating system. And you can switch between the OS, if you need it?

Can we install both the Sirin OS and for iPhone because for iPhone they will integrate their own specialized software? I think they have the good option for people who can change their OS on the mobile phones.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
I wonder why the operating system needs to manage the data from the device sensors via DRSM?
Merit: 100
I do not quite understand, but who will manage p2p transactions between devices in the Tangle network?
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Can anyone explain to me what advantages SIRIN OS will get after implementing the Tangle protocol system registration?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I heard a lot about this project but did not want to risk my own money. Now it's probably too late to enter it.

Entering a month or a hour before an ICO ends doesn't matter. As long as you believe to the ICO, product, and team, you can still enter whenever you want
How much does the coin of SRN cost now?

At the moment, the next course is -525 SRN per 1 Eth. Tomorrow the price of the coin will rise.
Activity: 364
How much does the coin of SRN cost now?
Activity: 127
I heard a lot about this project but did not want to risk my own money. Now it's probably too late to enter it.
Activity: 238
Hello everyone! How long before the end of crowdsale?
Hello. Before the end of crowdsale, just over two days remained. If you want to have time to invest in a project, now is the time to do it!
Activity: 322
Hello everyone! How long before the end of crowdsale?
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Is the old sirin phone with blockchain feature? If not, i consider this project is only raising for money, but a vaporware, Moshe is good at doing this thing to scam investors.
Activity: 392
As I understand, SIRIN OS can be installed on any device on top of the old operating system. And you can switch between the OS, if you need it?
Pages:
Jump to: