Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [INGY] MN/POS (PRESALE) ✅ [CHARITABLE] ✅ [SMART COIN FOR SMART IDEAS] 🔥 - page 2. (Read 27149 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How will this project gain value for coin users? Besides more people buying it.. What is the usecase for everyday users?
copper member
Activity: 58
copper member
We are #4 in volume on CryptoBridge!

Cool. SELF VOL PUMPER!!!! THEY WILL DUMP YOU SOON!!!

We will be burning roughly 40-50k coins tonight. We don't have enough to dump!

You are cheating and you are so proud of that, It seems.
We have already admitted in our discord we started our buy back program. So please explain to me how we are cheating when we have been fully transparent? Cry somewhere else please Smiley

We are excited to announce our first Buy Back.
We have bought back over 5,000 INGY coins since we got listed on CryptoBridge.
This is our first buy back but it won't be our last. We expect to do more buy back's in the future
Thank You to the Ingenuity Community for all your support. Stay tuned for more exciting news GO INGY!!!
Activity: 6
copper member
We are holding the presale price quite nicely. In one week, at 50k blockheight, we will be reducing block rewards by 50% and increase block time to 120 seconds across the board to help curb inflation especially during this unpredictable market.

copper member

Cool. SELF VOL PUMPER!!!! THEY WILL DUMP YOU SOON!!!

We will be burning roughly 40-50k coins tonight. We don't have enough to dump!
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.

Hi, to whom i can ask about translation? Native language Indonesia.
Already join your discord channel.
Need your assist. Thank you

copper member

copper member
We are on the front page of MNO!
copper member
what about listing in top exchangers?

We will be on CryptoBridge tomorrow. We are also considering NovaExchange within the next week as that exchange was a great alternative to Cryptopia back in the day!
copper member
We will be listed on CryptoBridge tomorrow! Don't miss out!
copper member
Will you add a coin to the exchange somewhere in a week? Right?

Coin will be listed this week!
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Will you add a coin to the exchange somewhere in a week? Right?
Activity: 24
what about listing in top exchangers?
Activity: 95
How do you think the bitcoin rate will greatly affect the price of the INGY coin?
I think the coin will depend on the bitcoin price anyway. The entire cryptocurrency market depends on the price of Bitcoin.
Yes you are right. We can observe such a trend for many years in a row. I don’t think something will change
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
How do you think the bitcoin rate will greatly affect the price of the INGY coin?
I think the coin will depend on the bitcoin price anyway. The entire cryptocurrency market depends on the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Coin INGY at first glance worthy of attention! But there is not enough public information, I am interested in your next marketing move, what further stages of development, and no information about the developers??
Pages:
Jump to: