Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [INGY] MN/POS (PRESALE) ✅ [CHARITABLE] ✅ [SMART COIN FOR SMART IDEAS] 🔥 - page 3. (Read 27149 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
How do you think the bitcoin rate will greatly affect the price of the INGY coin?
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
Nice platform, but I have a few questions. Who can give me the answer?
What questions are you interested in? Maybe I can help with something.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Nice platform, but I have a few questions. Who can give me the answer?
Activity: 299
Do u have a bounty topic?
Hey. No, today there is no bounty campaign from this project.
Activity: 45
Activity: 32
Hello. How many Masternode Collateral?
Hello. As i understand - 1000 coins.
YEs you are right, Masternode Collateral are one thousand coins.
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
Hello. As i understand - 1000 coins.
Activity: 207
Hey. Do you have any discounts, referral systems or bonuses for investors who buy a large amount of tokens?
Hello, yes, yesterday there was a link left where you can get acquainted with the system of discounts and bonuses for buying tokens. Go to the previous page.
On the previous page this information was not, but it is on the first page of the thread. And also on the official site. Look there.
Activity: 163
Hey. Do you have any discounts, referral systems or bonuses for investors who buy a large amount of tokens?
Hello, yes, yesterday there was a link left where you can get acquainted with the system of discounts and bonuses for buying tokens. Go to the previous page.
Activity: 5
Hello dear INGY developers!

Can you please name few charitable cases that are going to be supported by your start-up?

We wish you luck in achieving your targets Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 210
I'm still wondering this project will have a bounty campaign?
INGY has a bonus program, you can see the information in this thread.
Activity: 236
I'm still wondering this project will have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 70
Activity: 201
How will your coin deal with the current rate? Can transfer to the exchange for a few weeks?
Activity: 95
I am interested in how the project will continue to develop. Can you tell me in detail this information
Why don't you read the roadmap. Or do you need other information?
Activity: 144
I am interested in how the project will continue to develop. Can you tell me in detail this information
Activity: 162
Who are your partners? Do you already have this information?
Activity: 25
Activity: 200
Why does the manager of this thread for 2 days not come here? People would like to receive answers to some questions. People are interested in the project.
So what? Maybe the weekend, maybe the team is just busy. Do not raise panic over trifles. I am sure team will be answered all the questions soon.
Activity: 34
Someone please give me link to Explorer INGY. Thx.
I'm not sure or this is exactly what you need, but ... http://explorer.ingy.io/
Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much.
All links and similar information are always present on the first page of thread.
Pages:
Jump to: