Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [INGY] MN/POS (PRESALE) ✅ [CHARITABLE] ✅ [SMART COIN FOR SMART IDEAS] 🔥 - page 4. (Read 27149 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Why does the manager of this thread for 2 days not come here? People would like to receive answers to some questions. People are interested in the project.
Activity: 90
What goals did you set for yourself? What are you aiming for?
Here already answered this question a few pages back, you can search there. Or find this information on the official project website.
I did not find the answer to this question here. May be did you confuse something? Only on the official website and in the video I found the answer to this question.
Tell me please, in which video? Or if you can send for us link please.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Here already answered this question a few pages back, you can search there. Or find this information on the official project website.
I did not find the answer to this question here. May be did you confuse something? Only on the official website and in the video I found the answer to this question.
Activity: 299
Activity: 207
Someone please give me link to Explorer INGY. Thx.
I'm not sure or this is exactly what you need, but ... http://explorer.ingy.io/
Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much.
Activity: 144
Your platform will help the crypto community learn about cryptocurrency. This is a revolutionary solution and I really like it!
I think so too. Now society needs such projects! This project can be successful in the market.
Activity: 70
Your platform will help the crypto community learn about cryptocurrency. This is a revolutionary solution and I really like it!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 201
I think the project has a future. Good idea, professional team and great ambitions. Good luck, team
Activity: 139
As I understand it, you are planning to add your coin to the exchange soon. I wanted to know what it will be the exchange?
The roadmap says this:
Crypto-Bridge: COMING SOON! 
Coin-Exchange: COMING SOON! 
Crex24: COMING SOON! 
Cryptopia: COMING SOON!
Will the token go directly to all these 4 exchanges, or in order, first to 1?
Firstly on 1 exchange. After 5 days, the token will be traded on CryptoBridge.
Well, thank you. When of sales of tokens on this exchange start?
Hello, exactly 5 days later, on November 28th.
Great, it's coming soon. It is interesting to see what the price per coin and volume will be.
I think at first the price will be higher than now, but then it will stabilize.
Activity: 162
As I understand it, you are planning to add your coin to the exchange soon. I wanted to know what it will be the exchange?
The roadmap says this:
Great, it's coming soon. It is interesting to see what the price per coin and volume will be.
Activity: 200
The roadmap says this:
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
The roadmap says this:
Activity: 299
The roadmap says this:
The roadmap says this:
Activity: 207
Someone please give me link to Explorer INGY. Thx.
The roadmap says this:
The first exchange on which this token will be traded is CryptoBridge. Before the start of sales less than a week.
Hello. When will be listing?
Hi. As far i remember - 28 November.
Nov28? Really? Is this official information? The team confirmed this information?
Yes, this information is confirmed by the team and the exchange. It's official.
Well, thank you. Of course, I would like to see the token on more popular exchanges, this would immediately give a good impetus to the development of the project. I think the team could try to start sales immediately from top exchanges.
For listing immediately on top exchanges need quite a lot of money. As well as the project must comply with the exchange, it must be popular and in demand.
There are very few such projects. I do not even remember when I saw such platforms for the last time.
Activity: 240
The roadmap says this:
The first exchange on which this token will be traded is CryptoBridge. Before the start of sales less than a week.
Nov28? Really? Is this official information? The team confirmed this information?
Well, thank you. Of course, I would like to see the token on more popular exchanges, this would immediately give a good impetus to the development of the project. I think the team could try to start sales immediately from top exchanges.
For listing immediately on top exchanges need quite a lot of money. As well as the project must comply with the exchange, it must be popular and in demand.
The roadmap says this:
The roadmap says this:
Pages:
Jump to: