Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 38. (Read 60954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
⚡️ INS has joined forces with Wheyhey
#1 UK protein ice cream maker – the 1st to introduce sugar free, high protein ice cream to the UK (which tastes gorgeous too)!
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/mtMBZQ
#INS_Ecosystem #INS $INS

Another good news partnerships are increase and big projects are joining them. I think in future this will be helpful for this ecosystem to keep growing healthy. The team is working hard to attract promising projects to join hand and expand their capacity through this blockchain revolution.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
⚡️ INS has joined forces with Wheyhey
#1 UK protein ice cream maker – the 1st to introduce sugar free, high protein ice cream to the UK (which tastes gorgeous too)!
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/mtMBZQ
#INS_Ecosystem #INS $INS
Activity: 196
⚡️ Deloitte Features INS Ecosystem in Major New Blockchain Report for the Retail & CPG industies.
‘New tech on the block’ showcases INS’s #D2C grocery platform.
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/ZodbGg
#INS_Ecosystem #INS #blockchain $INS

Thats one of the biggest news yet.
Deloitte is a really important firm.
And they are also working with Eventum network
Activity: 1
Hey. How do you plan to support your future network? And what are the conditions. If this is a proof of steak, then I need to hurry.
 I apologize if this  question, was before.
We are on the design and development stage of our blockchain now so we'll be able to answer it closer to platform launch. Stay tuned!
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hey. How do you plan to support your future network? And what are the conditions. If this is a proof of steak, then I need to hurry.
 I apologize if this  question, was before.
Activity: 63
Replacing tokens will happen automatically, or will i need to do some actions, such as now with EOS?

We will announce all details closer to swap.

you already working on your own blockchain or is this a future Vision?

We are working on it.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Replacing tokens will happen automatically, or will i need to do some actions, such as now with EOS?

you already working on your own blockchain or is this a future Vision?

how much do we get on airdrop?
 and we need to do anything if its in binance?

Yes, sir. You need to transfer your tokens from Binance to your personal wallet. And then the system will automatically scan your wallet and you will get the airdrop on the 2nd of July

Everybody will not get the air drop because people who participated at the time ICO only will have a chance to earn through Airdrop. People who bought the coins in the exchange will not receive any coins from the Airdrop.

This rule doesn't work for the last airdrop on July 2nd. Everybody who keep INS at their private wallet will get airdrop.
Please check the new rules 👉 DETAILS: /WrRLh6]]https://[Suspicious link removed]/WrRLh6]

Yes, sir. You need to transfer your tokens from Binance to your personal wallet. And then the system will automatically scan your wallet and you will get the airdrop on the 2nd of July

Everybody will not get the air drop because people who participated at the time ICO only will have a chance to earn through Airdrop. People who bought the coins in the exchange will not receive any coins from the Airdrop.

This rule doesn't work for the last airdrop on July 2nd. Everybody who keep INS at their private wallet will get airdrop.
Please check the new rules 👉 DETAILS: https://blog.ins.world/ins-token-airdrop-rules-for-april-june-2018-changed-new-token-buyers-can-also-get-airdrop-d09bbe07cc0d
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
I have got a question! How can you make a cryptocurrency on top of erc20? Like how do you add features to it that make this coin so special? Or is erc20 just for the ICO and than swap it?

Right now INS token is based on ERC-20, however we are now developing our own blockchain. When the INS blockchain starts tokens will be swapped 1:1
Good news. This will increase the value of the project. Plus, the main advantage of its own blockchain is independence from others. Ethereum is a very good blockchain, and a team of professionals works on it, but when there is a load on the network it has a negative impact on projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello INS Ecosystem believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of INS Ecosystem at: https://cointopper.com/coin/ins

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 97
I have got a question! How can you make a cryptocurrency on top of erc20? Like how do you add features to it that make this coin so special? Or is erc20 just for the ICO and than swap it?

Right now INS token is based on ERC-20, however we are now developing our own blockchain. When the INS blockchain starts tokens will be swapped 1:1
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Activity: 81

Activity: 84
Activity: 191
⚡️ May was a very busy month for INS – a key partnership with German robotics start-up Pickertonn, new brands, attendance at Consensus and Seeds&Chips, and more.
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/6voCka
#INS_Ecosystem #INS #blockchain $INS
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
If it is a succes it wil worth thousandths of dollars. And if it’s not it will be worthless in 2025. But it will not be worth a 100 dollar in 2025
cant wait for the first ins transaction in the platform
It is not so long to wait, sir. The launch will be in Q4 2018!
Pages:
Jump to: