Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 39. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
⚡️ Deloitte Features INS Ecosystem in Major New Blockchain Report for the Retail & CPG industies.
‘New tech on the block’ showcases INS’s #D2C grocery platform.
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/ZodbGg
#INS_Ecosystem #INS #blockchain $INS
Activity: 86
cant wait for the first ins transaction in the platform
Activity: 112
INS very professional. Got an email re new EU privacy law, and amended privacy statement. Only email I got from a blockchain project. Strong!!
Thank you for your kind words. We always try to ensure our customers get the best treatment.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
INS very professional. Got an email re new EU privacy law, and amended privacy statement. Only email I got from a blockchain project. Strong!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I have invested in INS but i should have traded it and make it grow rather than holding it, that was my mistake looking at the charts with the price swing you will know.
well, so do i. i should sell INS in first time when they reach 10$ and then i buyback at 1$.
then wow my INS will be 1000% more than before.
but you know no one can make sure how much the INS price in the future, all just prediction it might be right or it might be wrong.
trading is about how to make a high chance possibility to win the game.
but a high chance possibility it is also a low profit we can take.
so for the people who do not have knowledge about trading or do not want to trade.
they just hodl their crypto for a long term gain.
Everything you said is to the point. Hodling a good token/currency like INS can give huge profit in long-term while trading is uncertain and difficult. I have also thought of trading, But the fear of missing out on mooning restricts me from doing it. Believe me I have missed a golden opportunity and I don't want to miss another one.  Wink
I think until the market is in such a fall as now you can not worry about the moon, but keep it definitely worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
⚡️ INS has added 4 new talents to its development team.
The new developers bring proven expertise to the team headed by A-class CTO Pavel Scherbinin.
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/q7ZcbM

Good news new people joined this team I hope this will be helpful for the development of this platform. They will bring new energy towards this platform and will do something best to make it attractive for new investors and it will get succeed to find its momentum back.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I have invested in INS but i should have traded it and make it grow rather than holding it, that was my mistake looking at the charts with the price swing you will know.
well, so do i. i should sell INS in first time when they reach 10$ and then i buyback at 1$.
but you know no one can make sure how much the INS price in the future, all just prediction it might be right or it might be wrong.
so for the people who do not have knowledge about trading or do not want to trade.
Everything you said is to the point. Hodling a good token/currency like INS can give huge profit in long-term while trading is uncertain and difficult. I have also thought of trading, But the fear of missing out on mooning restricts me from doing it. Believe me I have missed a golden opportunity and I don't want to miss another one.  Wink
⚡️ INS has added 4 new talents to its development team.
The new developers bring proven expertise to the team headed by A-class CTO Pavel Scherbinin.
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/q7ZcbM
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
You're right, no one knows what will happen in an hour or tomorrow. But trade takes a lot of time and effort.
The project is developing and new partners are emerging. And I think that many holders will not lose if they retain their INS.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
https://i.imgur.com/pbDT2xl.png
⚡️ INS is delighted to form a new partnership with Vivid, the UK's number 1 matcha green tea drink brand.
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/wmWhdu
Good job. It looks like you are not having problems to reach partnership with many companies.
Yes! Working hard to reach all the set up goals within our roadmap!;)
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

⚡️ INS is delighted to form a new partnership with Vivid, the UK's number 1 matcha green tea drink brand.
Good job. It looks like you are not having problems to reach partnership with many companies.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
i am an ico INS participar and its lower than my average. its a good chance for me
plan to hold it untill 2020-2021

That is great approach toward achieve the big milestone I think so if you are long term investor than everything will come into your favor. I also think till this time this project will get matured and all strong hands will get huge reward.
https://i.imgur.com/pbDT2xl.png
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Happy that I invested in INS... Great work team. Token price doesnt reflect it yet, but we will be in top 50 soon.
Activity: 74
Will there be an event when the platform launches in A'dam?
It is very likely, Jonathan. A big INS party😉 Talking seriously, they will announce all the details, including this, closer to the launch, so stay tuned, not to miss the update
Activity: 124
Will there be an event when the platform launches in A'dam?
List INS on Upbit then bithumb after BITTREX.... if you want Attract investors best strategy:)
Activity: 41
i am an ico INS participar and its lower than my average. its a good chance for me
plan to hold it untill 2020-2021
Pages:
Jump to: