Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 40. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Will INS be pushing their token onto the new p2p erc-20 trading that Coinbase is starting?
They are in contacts with them regarding this new option 👌
Activity: 37
Will INS be pushing their token onto the new p2p erc-20 trading that Coinbase is starting?
Activity: 131
I just invested in INS, i'm hoping it'll do good
Activity: 30
INS very professional. Got an email re new EU privacy law, and amended privacy statement. Only email I got from a blockchain project. Strong!! 👍💪💪
Activity: 196
Great that you guys build partnerships on a nearly daily basis. I think this coin will have a great future if you continue like that.

Definitely, the pace with which the team attracts new partners is just astonishing Cheesy
The ball is rolling and getting bigger Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Credits will have 1m TPS, low fees etc. 10m TPS a year after mainnet releases this June/July. They’ve got the head of blockchain labs at IBM working with them. It’ll be interesting to see an INS/Credits partnership. This will help INS grow a lot
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
When launching the ecosystem, if we still use the ETH network, the cost and speed will be slow. Do we plan to launch the mainnet?

Erwan, we are building our own blockchain. ETH network isn't good enough for such high load systems as INS.
That's good to know. When will we be able to get information about INS's own blockchain?
What if ETH scales and can handle the load on the network, Will INS still be developing It's own blockchain.

We will announce about that a little bit later. Please stay tuned, sir, not to miss update
Waiting for the announcement, Thanks! I think it would push the price up a bit. Currently INS is holding pretty well in this downtrend market.
Activity: 97
Great that you guys build partnerships on a nearly daily basis. I think this coin will have a great future if you continue like that.

Thank you, sir, for the support. We are not going to stop, INS team continue working hard to meet our sopporters' expectations
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
⚡️ INS Ecosystem partners with MOMA, the UK’s fastest growing porridge brand and number one Bircher muesli brand.
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/kGWCWQ
#INS_Ecosystem #INS #blockchain $INS

New partnerships is exactly what the project needs to be successful. I am always following INS news and developments. Everything is going well. The only problem which is causing the price to fall these days is what is happening to bitcoin and market. All coins are falling. INS will be successful in long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Moma Porridge & Bircher Muesli Gets a Boost with INS Partnership

Quality oats brand Moma has brought its tasty range of instant and on-the-go porridge, Bircher muesli and other breakfast goodies to INS Ecosystem. Moma is the fastest growing porridge brand in the UK and the number one Bircher muesli brand too. The company has achieved great things since launching in 2005, so INS is ready to bring even more energy to their top-class marketing.

With humble beginnings from a stall at Waterloo East Station in London, Moma has gone on to inspire breakfasts with innovation and achieve impressive sales. The Moma range is gluten-free and dairy-free with no added sugar, and now includes instant porridge pot and sachets, Bircher muesli and fruit smoothies. Moma is available in supermarkets across the UK and even on trains, airlines, and offices worldwide.

INS will bring Moma a great new way to reach a wider audience, focus attention on its health benefits and provenance, target new product launches, help with promotions, and engage with customers even better.

https://blog.ins.world/moma-porridge-bircher-muesli-gets-a-boost-with-ins-partnership-ebe72b6af365
When launching the ecosystem, if we still use the ETH network, the cost and speed will be slow. Do we plan to launch the mainnet?

Erwan, we are building our own blockchain. ETH network isn't good enough for such high load systems as INS.
That's good to know. When will we be able to get information about INS's own blockchain?
What if ETH scales and can handle the load on the network, Will INS still be developing It's own blockchain.

We will announce about that a little bit later. Please stay tuned, sir, not to miss update
legendary

Activity: 191
https://i.imgur.com/OtKSm8C.jpg
⚡️ INS Ecosystem partners with MOMA, the UK’s fastest growing porridge brand and number one Bircher muesli brand.
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/kGWCWQ
#INS_Ecosystem #INS #blockchain $INS

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
I jumped in INS with ico price, plus airdrop and buy in dips. So really there is nothing for me to worry about INS atm
legendary
Who received the award for forecasting on the WINGS project and still has not sold coins I'm sorry for you. I managed and sold all on 2$
I did. I'm not selling though, Must hodl good tokens for long-term!! In my opinion selling below $10 is a mistake, INS could do x10+ in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Who received the award for forecasting on the WINGS project and still has not sold coins I'm sorry for you. I managed and sold all on 2$
Activity: 196
I also assumed that the token will begin to grow after the latest news, but strangely enough it is not so. We expect growth.

The whole market is to be blamed for that.
And also, I have a feeling that all the good news doesn't reach people that haven't already heard about INS, so there are no new investors
Pages:
Jump to: