Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 41. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 10
I also assumed that the token will begin to grow after the latest news, but strangely enough it is not so. We expect growth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i think the project has many good news, but why the token price still under expectation? i hope there will be big news to pump the market.
Definitely BIG news are coming! We are working according to our roadmap! 📢 JOIN OUR OFFICIAL NEWS CHANNEL: https://t.me/ins_ecosystem_ann
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
i think the project has many good news, but why the token price still under expectation? i hope there will be big news to pump the market.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I see that the project continues to gain momentum, more and more new partners . INS is rightly one of the best projects that ever came out on the ICO . I am glad that I participated in this project
I'm glad as well to be participating and hodling INS.

I see that the project continues to gain momentum, more and more new partners . INS is rightly one of the best projects that ever came out on the ICO . I am glad that I participated in this project

Thank you for the support, sir. We continue striving and lookind forward to meeting your expectations
People always support good projects and INS is of the best one. Keep on partnering with more manufacturers/companies.  Smiley

Activity: 97

Thank you for the support, sir. We continue striving and lookind forward to meeting your expectations
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 178
what with the price?  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Nothing terrible happens. just the market falls a bit and with it the price of our token it is not necessary to worry about it soon everything will be fine.

Current price looks little bad for early investors in ico but it is great opportunity for many people to get in now. I would not be afraid, volume is still more than healthy and devs are capable and hard working. At this price and total token supply ins looks like great investment with great growth potential.

Current price looks bad?
You don't know how much was the ICO price or you are so greedy.
INS current price is about two times the ICO price. And note that Bitcoin and Ethereum prices have dropped.
Indeed, the price is still a good one. Of course all of us want to see it go up but we can't complain about it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
what with the price?  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Nothing terrible happens. just the market falls a bit and with it the price of our token it is not necessary to worry about it soon everything will be fine.

Current price looks little bad for early investors in ico but it is great opportunity for many people to get in now. I would not be afraid, volume is still more than healthy and devs are capable and hard working. At this price and total token supply ins looks like great investment with great growth potential.

Current price looks bad?
You don't know how much was the ICO price or you are so greedy.
INS current price is about two times the ICO price. And note that Bitcoin and Ethereum prices have dropped.

no greedy!
But in good news its dumping(((
actually it is not reach two times from the current price
Profitability / Loss

Since ICO : USD $1.56  12.52%  |  ETH 0.00333333  42.13%

Market

Volume (24hr)   :$4,301,150.00
MarketCap   :   $41,351,057.00
Circulating supply   :   30,300,918.00 INS

ICO Information

ICO Start Date   :   Dec 04, 2017  
ICO End Date   :   Dec 25, 2017
Total Cap   :   $41,500,000
Hard Cap    :   60,000 ETH
ICO Price    :   $1.56 | 0.0033333 ETH
this information was taken from https://etherscan.io/token/0x5b2e4a700dfbc560061e957edec8f6eeeb74a320#tokenInfo

so there is not much price loss for INS investor compare to another ICO project.
in 2018 most investor who invested in ICO project suffer more than 10 times low.
INS token still strong right now, but i am expected that INS price can be much lower so i can buy more
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
OMG.... thats very long dumping((((      Cry

Sir, the bearish wave in the market is the reason
Hmm, it is one of the reasons to keep the value of INS at the current price.
Why do you not think we do not have more good news to make the value of INS increase?
In my opinion, the release at the end of this year can become the reason to make the value of this coin come back and go to the moon.
Activity: 63
I think after launching the pilot in the Netherlands, other European countries will be the next possible step for the INS. Other areas like the US or Asia have different thoughts and need to be researched before launch.
Well, of course we'll make conclusions after pilot in NL. It will be easier to make decision about US and Asia launch then.
Anyway, we have global expansion plans.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I think after launching the pilot in the Netherlands, other European countries will be the next possible step for the INS. Other areas like the US or Asia have different thoughts and need to be researched before launch.
Activity: 224
⚡️ We're happy to announce our new partner, authentic German brewery Grönwohlder.
👉 Learn more in INS blog https://goo.gl/8aNwqR

Nice, another partner joined the platform Cheesy
And more companies that join, even more other companies will become interesting

Yes, more companies join the company will get more exposure to the INS ecosystems. Already team is doing their best to make a partnership with the large companies and directly connecting consumer and manufacturer without any middle man.
Activity: 196
⚡️ We're happy to announce our new partner, authentic German brewery Grönwohlder.
👉 Learn more in INS blog https://goo.gl/8aNwqR

Nice, another partner joined the platform Cheesy
And more companies that join, even more other companies will become interesting
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
New partnership every now and then which is a good thing that for sure will be useful once the platform is launched. So why it is still undervalued and not pumping. Well, what I can see it's because whales of INS are holding until the last airdrop by July 2nd and afterwards the real trading will start until q4. I want to see ins in top 50 in cmc in the future.
Activity: 191
⚡️ Please welcome a new partner on board the INS direct-to-consumer movement - Ape snacks, Europe's largest fruit snacking brand with 300% YoY.
👉 Learn more in INS blog https://goo.gl/DRcLSV
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Robots on Blockchain: INS Ecosystem Announces Partnership with Pickertonn German Robotics Start-Up to Power Its Direct-to-Consumer Platform Revolutionizing Grocery

INS Ecosystem, the direct-to-consumer retail marketplace powered by blockchain, today announced the partnership with a German robotics start-up Pickertonn, which is working in a stealth mode out of Karlsruhe, Germany. Pickertonn is an innovative intra-logistics company with an outstanding experience in robotics, lo-gistics and warehousing. The team behind the company has developed some of the most innovative solutions being used by industry giants like Schaeffer, Kardex, WRH Walter Reist Holding, Ferag and Siemens-Dematic.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ins-ecosystem-announces-partnership-with-pickertonn-german/

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
congratulations INS have partners now, i see at exchange price slow but sure up, if have money i think good choice to buy it and hold long term. this new project so need time to progress dev
Good choice because this is definitely for long term.
Buying INS now would help your increase your portfolio an it's really wise to buy now since the price is still very cheap.
While waiting for the big news, it's good to accumulate more as for sure it will pump once there is a good news.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
it's trading so all altcoin follow price bitcoin, i tought we all now is got trap. bitcoin price can't cross to 10.000$, it's very bad hope disaster can be go away 
Activity: 97
OMG.... thats very long dumping((((      Cry

Sir, the bearish wave in the market is the reason
Activity: 31
OMG.... thats very long dumping((((      Cry
Pages:
Jump to: