Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 42. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
⚡️ We're proud to inform you that today INS Founder was featuring as a speaker at Seeds&Chips, world's leading food innovation summit.
👉 Learn more in INS blog https://goo.gl/5kU4XA
Activity: 191
⚡️ We're happy to announce our new partner, authentic German brewery Grönwohlder.
👉 Learn more in INS blog https://goo.gl/8aNwqR
Activity: 31
what with the price?  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Nothing terrible happens. just the market falls a bit and with it the price of our token it is not necessary to worry about it soon everything will be fine.

Current price looks little bad for early investors in ico but it is great opportunity for many people to get in now. I would not be afraid, volume is still more than healthy and devs are capable and hard working. At this price and total token supply ins looks like great investment with great growth potential.

Current price looks bad?
You don't know how much was the ICO price or you are so greedy.
INS current price is about two times the ICO price. And note that Bitcoin and Ethereum prices have dropped.

no greedy!
But in good news its dumping(((
Activity: 93
Nothing terrible happens. just the market falls a bit and with it the price of our token it is not necessary to worry about it soon everything will be fine.

Current price looks little bad for early investors in ico but it is great opportunity for many people to get in now. I would not be afraid, volume is still more than healthy and devs are capable and hard working. At this price and total token supply ins looks like great investment with great growth potential.
Activity: 63
my INS token got stuck in my ico profile. How can I send it to etherscan or other wallets?
You should write email to [email protected] , we'll guide you.

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Activity: 31
Activity: 112
Hello, what is the price of ico? How can i buy please. when is the end of the campaign and when do you plan to list the token now. What are the new development you plan to add to crypto world
Our token sale has been completed on Dec 25 2017. You can easily buy INS token on the exchanges we are listed on. 📈 EXCHANGES

INS TOKEN IS LISTED ON:
✅ Binance
✅ OKEx
✅ KuCoin
✅ Mercatox
✅ Cobinhood
✅ Radar Relay
✅ Liqui
✅ Coinrail

🏆 TOKEN SALE STATS:

RAISED: 60,000 ETH (100% hardcap reached)
PARTICIPANTS: 20,000+
INS TOKEN ICO PRICE: 1 INS = 0.00333 ETH ($0.9-1.6/INS with bonuses, $1.2-2.0/INS without bonuses)
ETH price during ICO: $350-700
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Hello, what is the price of ico? How can i buy please. when is the end of the campaign and when do you plan to list the token now. What are the new development you plan to add to crypto world
Are you kidding?
INS is the supplier of products on the blockchain, ICO ended in 2017, you can buy tokens on the exchange
Tell me, I do not understand why the project concludes partnership agreements, it works, and the price of the token does not increase?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I knew that there is something good brewing in the background that is why i still bought and hold INS, keep it going devs more partnership means more trust in the platform
Exactly! Thank you for your support, sir!
I understand, meaning if I have INS on my MEW today, I can get more and more INS, if on June 29 I send INS to my mew, I can get less than? Exactly ?
Yes it is. Duration of days you hold also affect the airdrop amount. Pls check out 👉 DETAILS: https://goo.gl/WrRLh6
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I understand, meaning if I have INS on my MEW today, I can get more and more INS, if on June 29 I send INS to my mew, I can get less than? Exactly ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I knew that there is something good brewing in the background that is why i still bought and hold INS, keep it going devs more partnership means more trust in the platform
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
A scalable blockchain-based platform that enables consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers at lower prices, with convenience. The INS ecosystem has been validated by consumer interest and has received strong support from manufacturers.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
From the time i knew INS project, I have gotten x2 profit : D. Day by day, the number of partners have joined this project is increasing. This thing make me strongly believe in your success in this year Cheesy I'm trying to buy more token and dreaming about one million dollar in my wallet in next year Cheesy hope your guys will help me by your success.
⚡️ Robots on blockchain! ⚡️
We are happy to announce a partnership with Pickertonn, a German robotics start-up, working in a stealth mode out of Karlsruhe, Germany.
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/NfVgNn

More great news Cheesy
The team is really doing a great job, establishing new partnerships that will help it grow later
Thank You for your support!
Activity: 196
⚡️ Robots on blockchain! ⚡️
We are happy to announce a partnership with Pickertonn, a German robotics start-up, working in a stealth mode out of Karlsruhe, Germany.
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/NfVgNn

More great news Cheesy
The team is really doing a great job, establishing new partnerships that will help it grow later
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
⚡️ We're happy to announce a new partnership with Ugly Drinks, honest brand with remarkable vision
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/N3FM4S
As Investor, it is happy to see growing of project`s ecosystem and adding of new partners. This is one of the few projects on which you should definitely to pay attention despite the fact that team has Russians  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: