Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 43. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
⚡️ Robots on blockchain! ⚡️
We are happy to announce a partnership with Pickertonn, a German robotics start-up, working in a stealth mode out of Karlsruhe, Germany.
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/NfVgNn
Activity: 112
if the circulating supply is 30M and the total supply is 50, the rest of the coins have been burned Huh Huh Huh? or what? Huh Huh Huh

No, sir. INS token allocation is the following: 60% - ICO contributors, 5% - Advisors, bounty, 15% - Team, 20% - Reserve fund.
INS team’s tokens are locked for 2 years with four 6-month vesting periods. Advisors’ and early supporters’ tokens are locked for 6 months. The Reserve Fund’s tokens distribution will start in 2019 and last for up to 2 years with the primary goal to incentivize new customers to join and accelerate adoption of the INS Ecosystem by broad audiences.
congratulations INS have partners now, i see at exchange price slow but sure up, if have money i think good choice to buy it and hold long term. this new project so need time to progress dev

Thank you, sir! Our developmant team is working hard at the moment to get the project prepared for the pilot launch in Q4 2018. What is more, recently INS hired a new star-CTO, Pavel Scherbinin, who possesses 10+ years exprerience in managing high performance development teams. Previously Pavel was CTO at Mail.ru Group, 7th largest internet company in the world. The new CTO will apply the latest architecture design practices for large scale highload systems and ensure the rapid development of the INS platform.
I congratulate you on the new partnership agreement!
https://blog.ins.world/ugly-drinks-honest-brand-with-remarkable-vision-joins-ins-fb5a202cec76
When I can order products to my home using INS?

Sir, thank you for the support! You will be able to order goods using INS platform in Q4 2018, when we will launch the pilot project in Amsterdam.
Activity: 187
 if the circulating supply is 30M and the total supply is 50, the rest of the coins have been burned Huh Huh Huh? or what? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
congratulations INS have partners now, i see at exchange price slow but sure up, if have money i think good choice to buy it and hold long term. this new project so need time to progress dev
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I congratulate you on the new partnership agreement!
https://blog.ins.world/ugly-drinks-honest-brand-with-remarkable-vision-joins-ins-fb5a202cec76
When I can order products to my home using INS?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Open targets for this coin... Let's C how it goes in coming days..Just buy some and hold it.It seems they expect a riseWas on crypto future.
The price is going at the right direction, it has slowly increase and I see we are in the $2 now.
It's the beginning and we should not panic, the team just delivered another good news and this will renew the confidence of the dumpers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Open targets for this coin... Let's C how it goes in coming days..Just buy some and hold it.It seems they expect a riseWas on crypto future.
⚡️ We're happy to announce a new partnership with Ugly Drinks, honest brand with remarkable vision
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/N3FM4S
✅ April was a busy month for INS team. Check out our monthly update!
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/FXQhou
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Recent INS token price quite still low  Cry

I believe this legit project and good to hear new partnership

Please keep good business development with great company!
We still have so much time to see the price of INS token increases to high rate again.
The reason made the price of this token dumped to low price just because the speculators went out this coin and took the loss.
I think recent recover is the signal to know the investors are still interested in investing in this token.
Soonly, until INS ECOSYSTEM release the platform at the end of this year, the price of INS will increase.
Its not just the speculator that makes the price go down but also the btc market, we have seen INS trade in 12 USD range when bitcoin is at its peak it might happen again the question is when?.

People always expects fast returns on their investment and they won't bother about the crises of the bitcoin market. Last time suddenly the price increased to more than 10$, so now INS is in correction mode.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Recent INS token price quite still low  Cry

We still have so much time to see the price of INS token increases to high rate again.
The reason made the price of this token dumped to low price just because the speculators went out this coin and took the loss.
I think recent recover is the signal to know the investors are still interested in investing in this token.
Soonly, until INS ECOSYSTEM release the platform at the end of this year, the price of INS will increase.
Its not just the speculator that makes the price go down but also the btc market, we have seen INS trade in 12 USD range when bitcoin is at its peak it might happen again the question is when?.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
you have such a cool technology, in my opinion, it is very necessary for many people, and this is a very useful platform, why your coins do not grow)))

After what happened to market and bitcoin price dropped, most of the tokens that have been released recently after their ICO, dropped to below ICO price. But INS have been always traded at more than ICO price and now the price is 110% more than ICO price.
INS is not a pump and dump coin and the price is rising gradually.

INS tokens have great potential. Price was raised more than 14% for last week, and now we can see rising trend too.
Slowly the rising trend is happening, let's hope that this trend will continue so this would give us a little smile.
I believe there are still a lot of holders of this token, with the ATH of $10, there still more journey to make to reach that price again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
you have such a cool technology, in my opinion, it is very necessary for many people, and this is a very useful platform, why your coins do not grow)))

After what happened to market and bitcoin price dropped, most of the tokens that have been released recently after their ICO, dropped to below ICO price. But INS have been always traded at more than ICO price and now the price is 110% more than ICO price.
INS is not a pump and dump coin and the price is rising gradually.

INS tokens have great potential. Price was raised more than 14% for last week, and now we can see rising trend too.

Thank you sir for your words! Please be patient, the thing that we are concerned with now is launching the pilot project in Amsterdam in Q4 2018
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Recent INS token price quite still low  Cry

Thank you. sir!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
Recent INS token price quite still low  Cry

Pages:
Jump to: