Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 45. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 10
next week price will be 1.30
Activity: 504
when already the price of the coin will return to $ 10)))) I'm already tired of waiting, but I will not sell my coins until the minimum of $ 10)) do you think the price will still grow?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
if i used nano ledger and myetherwallet on it will i get the air drops and how will you transfer it?
it is fine. The tokens will be sent to your MEW address since nano ledger just keeps your private keys.
How much approximately INS I will receive in airdrop, if I have 20K tokens for example?
👉 DETAILS: https://goo.gl/WrRLh6
INS will start to make real things just after platform launch. Untill than this is a pure speculation just like any other currency. Market going bullish, don't miss the train.
And when is the launch of the platform planned? I'm looking at the price of INS has already started to increase, the token is rising in dollars and in ETH too
Q4 2018 is a launch of platfrom period
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
INS will start to make real things just after platform launch. Untill than this is a pure speculation just like any other currency. Market going bullish, don't miss the train.
And when is the launch of the platform planned? I'm looking at the price of INS has already started to increase, the token is rising in dollars and in ETH too
Activity: 191
https://i.imgur.com/XjElR2d.jpg
We are pleased to announce INS Ecosystem's partnership with Ember Snacks, UK Amazon’s Best Seller in Meat Snacks!
Learn more at https://goo.gl/9YqWtt
#INS_Ecosystem #INS #blockchain $INS
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
if i used nano ledger and myetherwallet on it will i get the air drops and how will you transfer it?
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
The INS ecosystem will be the first global decentralized market for everyday goods, where consumers will be able to buy products directly from manufacturers at a low and transparent price.

Once this platform will be functional than it will keep growing more strong and strong because of this use case. The team is very talented that is why this project will achieve great success in coming days.
Activity: 224
The INS ecosystem will be the first global decentralized market for everyday goods, where consumers will be able to buy products directly from manufacturers at a low and transparent price.
There are pump and dumps through the whole market but I do believe INS has great value in its utility which in theory will win out over an irrational market

But good sign is that it is much strong than before and after a stress phase it moving into positive direction slowly it getting stable but in up trend. I also think this kind of growth is very healthy and showing the potential how strong it could be in future.
Indeed, now we are seeing positive changes, and from this we can already conclude that it will be successful in the future
Activity: 61
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
There are pump and dumps through the whole market but I do believe INS has great value in its utility which in theory will win out over an irrational market

But good sign is that it is much strong than before and after a stress phase it moving into positive direction slowly it getting stable but in up trend. I also think this kind of growth is very healthy and showing the potential how strong it could be in future.
Judging by the information on the website, there are already agreements with companies: Mars, FrieslandCampina, Valio, Reckitt Benckiser, Unilever Food Solutions, Borjomi. These are all well-known companies and I am pleased with such a partnership Grin

But use case of any token decide the value of any token no doubt this project has good team behind this and big name on the board is making promising one this is the reason why I am holding my token because it will be worth for it.
In order to get a good profit, we need to suffer and do not sell these tokens in advance! I know that in the future it will be a success
Activity: 297
ins token sleep
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
How much approximately INS I will receive in airdrop, if I have 20K tokens for example?

600000 tokens will be distributed among the tokens holders based on their stakes.
If you hold x INS tokens for y days, you will receive (x*y)/91 stakes.
Note that 91 is the total number of days from April 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 191
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b711efdf3825663f5f1bfe004/images/91dcfa63-79c7-4df2-bfb9-5c0b358365b6.jpg
Strong Roots, a 1200% Annual Growth Challenger Brand in the Frozen Food Category Joins INS
Details: https://goo.gl/fgvt9C
Pages:
Jump to: