Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 46. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 117
if you wait investor  you make big mistake
to attract investors you must pump
dont forget all coin all coin little bit pump
It's the investors who will dictate the pump, it's not the team.
Just relax, the pump that we are seeing now from other coins is good because as the market will grow, we will surely be the next one to pump.
I am sure that time we will hit our ATH and surpass it.
Follow the roadmap is the key to sell your INS at all time highest price in the future.
I remember this project has a target to launch this platform in Q4 2018.
So, according to my experience, you can choose this time to sell your coin, I think the cryptocurrency market is also bullish trending in that time.
Just my prediction Grin.
yeah, my suggestion for the people who still holding INS token.
just keep holding, do not sell INS token in this cheap price Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Just relax, the pump that we are seeing now from other coins is good because as the market will grow, we will surely be the next one to pump.
Follow the roadmap is the key to sell your INS at all time highest price in the future.
I remember this project has a target to launch this platform in Q4 2018.
So, according to my experience, you can choose this time to sell your coin, I think the cryptocurrency market is also bullish trending in that time.
Just my prediction Grin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Judging by the information on the website, there are already agreements with companies: Mars, FrieslandCampina, Valio, Reckitt Benckiser, Unilever Food Solutions, Borjomi. These are all well-known companies and I am pleased with such a partnership Grin

Well yeah, all those companies also "suffer" because the middle man has a large fee of the end price of their products.
Cutting all the middle mans, they could get more per item and final consumer would still pay less than now
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Hello everybody. I heard about the partnership. But I think it's worth waiting for more information from the developers. The coin is developing and this is the most important thing. Good luck to all.
---------
Judging by the information on the website, there are already agreements with companies: Mars, FrieslandCampina, Valio, Reckitt Benckiser, Unilever Food Solutions, Borjomi. These are all well-known companies and I am pleased with such a partnership Grin

But use case of any token decide the value of any token no doubt this project has good team behind this and big name on the board is making promising one this is the reason why I am holding my token because it will be worth for it.

We cannot judge everything by seeing them on the website, of course, the team is focusing on many partnerships. Once after listing the price nearly went very high value in the market more than 10$ for each INS. So INS ecosystem has huge potential where it will cross the price of more than 20$ in the coming days.
I really hope that the price will return to $ 10. I even have a hope that the price will be higher than this mark. I hope this is not just a dream Undecided
your hope will happend later, but it will takes maybe 1 year to return in that price Wink
keep hold lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Whales playing a game on ins, They put large amount sell/buy orders and in a short time remove them. Let's see what will happen.
it's probably bots that are playing some game. long term ins is a good hold, don't get spoofed.

Long term goal for ins is good so let's see and hope the price can bounce back when it was first release in the exchange. Because until now I'm still holding ins and believe they have more good news to make to attract new investors.
Throughout the time there is a very good trading volume. The chart shows that the price began to rise. The launch of the platform can give a very strong impetus to the rapid growth of prices, and at this level I buy more tokens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Whales playing a game on ins, They put large amount sell/buy orders and in a short time remove them. Let's see what will happen.
it's probably bots that are playing some game. long term ins is a good hold, don't get spoofed.

Long term goal for ins is good so let's see and hope the price can bounce back when it was first release in the exchange. Because until now I'm still holding ins and believe they have more good news to make to attract new investors.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello everybody. I heard about the partnership. But I think it's worth waiting for more information from the developers. The coin is developing and this is the most important thing. Good luck to all.
---------

But use case of any token decide the value of any token no doubt this project has good team behind this and big name on the board is making promising one this is the reason why I am holding my token because it will be worth for it.

We cannot judge everything by seeing them on the website, of course, the team is focusing on many partnerships. Once after listing the price nearly went very high value in the market more than 10$ for each INS. So INS ecosystem has huge potential where it will cross the price of more than 20$ in the coming days.
I really hope that the price will return to $ 10. I even have a hope that the price will be higher than this mark. I hope this is not just a dream Undecided
Activity: 224

The INS Token is the only means of exchange in the ecosystem, its value is that it can receive bonuses, discounts and promotions, and it can serve as one of the currencies when buying and selling products.
So, we will get many advantages if we keep our coins
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
---------

Activity: 297
And which of these companies confirmed their partnership with INS? After all, you can write anything on the Internet. If this partnership is important for these companies, then they must definitely talk about it.
you are absolutely right
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
And which of these companies confirmed their partnership with INS? After all, you can write anything on the Internet. If this partnership is important for these companies, then they must definitely talk about it.
We signed MoUs with foregoing companies
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I did not hear any partnership
Activity: 686

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: