Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 49. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i hold INS since ico and I still buy even more since the new airdrop rules and I hope that this project will succeed and that I have a good reward July  Grin

how much do you think this coin will be in the end of the year?

100 usd?
Activity: 8
your website doesnt work, macos 10.9.5, safari.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
if they are shortening the Hodl period by 2 months because of combining 3 airdrops into 1 that they likely got some news afterwards to ensure a natural growth of the INS token
Activity: 112
I have a fear that once platform launched successfully and expanded globally even, where token will get value from? What could be the reason for increasing the INS token value?
INS Ecosystem created 50,000,000 utility tokens that provide access to marketing-related services in a decentralized, token-based ecosystem. These tokens represent a unit of marketing reward for the network and serve as one of the payment methods. The bigger the network grows, the more utility in the token — and the number of tokens are fixed (no inflation in the total supply). As the size of the network and transaction volumes within it grows, this will create huge demand for the tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I have a fear that once platform launched successfully and expanded globally even, where token will get value from? What could be the reason for increasing the INS token value?

After the successful launch of this platform this token will be very useful into ecosystem. Use case is very important to give value to any token this project will be accessible globally as I think supply is very limited if compare with the potential of this platform so this will bring more value.

According to the roadmap, platform will be launched on fourth quarter of 2018. When the times comes, it will surely be making a good impact of the value of INS.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

After the successful launch of this platform this token will be very useful into ecosystem. Use case is very important to give value to any token this project will be accessible globally as I think supply is very limited if compare with the potential of this platform so this will bring more value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
i hold INS since ico and I still buy even more since the new airdrop rules and I hope that this project will succeed and that I have a good reward July  Grin

The price of the token will definitely increase. Now the whole world of crypto-currencies is going through hard times.
Something these times are a little delayed. All expected market stability in the spring, but already in April and nothing is happening so far

Something will happen soon and we will see new highs in May. Consensus 2018 is coming. Fail that INS isn't a part of this conference Lips sealed

I want to believe you, but I can't. I think we will see a long downtrend period on cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

The price of the token will definitely increase. Now the whole world of crypto-currencies is going through hard times.

This is very critical time for the whole ecosystem even no good news are working in due time but we must show support for this project this will be worth for it. I also agreed with you this will grow rapidly and it is good opportunity for those who want to buy this token at cheap price.
Activity: 112
I would like to know how people are going to buy INS tokens to buy products, or rather how they buy products. I don't think most people are tech savvy enough to understand the whole token thing.
Hi! You can easily buy INS tokens on the exchanges. INS tokens will be used as a mean of payment within the INS ecosystem, loyalty, reward from manufacturers to consumers as well Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

Something these times are a little delayed. All expected market stability in the spring, but already in April and nothing is happening so far

Something will happen soon and we will see new highs in May. Consensus 2018 is coming. Fail that INS isn't a part of this conference Lips sealed
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
They are hardworking to insure that INS will be recognize globally and be used by a lot of merchant someday, so there is no point selling at the current price when we know its gonna skyrocket someday.

Yes, and their hard work is very important thing. Even if this work isn't raising up the tokens price now. But result of this work will give great influence to the tokens price in the near future.
I basically do not hope that the price will grow right now, I'm ready to wait for the growth to begin Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Activity: 86
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
They are hardworking to insure that INS will be recognize globally and be used by a lot of merchant someday, so there is no point selling at the current price when we know its gonna skyrocket someday.

Yes, and their hard work is very important thing. Even if this work isn't raising up the tokens price now. But result of this work will give great influence to the tokens price in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

✅ We’re proud to share INS Ecosystem development digest of March with you!
INS Platform development update and other INS Ecosystem news in March:
➡️ https://goo.gl/ZDpbP6
good job Smiley that is what I need.
But you should focus on marketing, our community is so small, your videos on youtube get not much viewer.

Don't worry already they are good at marketing because INS is completely different from the other sectors. So they are doing their best to get more partnership with manufacturing sectors.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

good job Smiley that is what I need.
But you should focus on marketing, our community is so small, your videos on youtube get not much viewer.
Activity: 191

Pages:
Jump to: