Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 47. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Judging by the information on the website, there are already agreements with companies: Mars, FrieslandCampina, Valio, Reckitt Benckiser, Unilever Food Solutions, Borjomi. These are all well-known companies and I am pleased with such a partnership Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Considering eth it has to go up, we are recovering from this market. Ins will follow in price in 2018 and will hopefully grow quicker
i do not think INS will grow quicker in this year.
you just need wait for the next year
I also have suggestions that this year we can not wait for a big price increase. It seems to me that by the end of this year this will not happen

Why do u think so? According to the Roamap, product/INS platform launch will happen in Q4 2018 and in 2019 will massive geographical expansion. This token can get a big pump after platfrom launch.

Now INS price is 1.3 dollar which is 30% upper than the ICO price. It is a good sign in a market which most of the coins are now below the ICO price due to bitcoin price fall.
It think INS has the potential to rise to 10 dollar or even more after the platform launches. And before that, with rising of bitcoin, the INS price is ready to rise.

True not a lot of tokens are performing above their ICO price at the moment especially a lot of coins launched in the last 6months

Well, we are seeing green days on the market but it seems like there's a slow movement with INS. Still supporting this project since the start and following the roadmap is really great but hoping for more marketing materials as we move in Q3 and Q4 so that it will gain more investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Considering eth it has to go up, we are recovering from this market. Ins will follow in price in 2018 and will hopefully grow quicker
I also have suggestions that this year we can not wait for a big price increase. It seems to me that by the end of this year this will not happen

Why do u think so? According to the Roamap, product/INS platform launch will happen in Q4 2018 and in 2019 will massive geographical expansion. This token can get a big pump after platfrom launch.

Now INS price is 1.3 dollar which is 30% upper than the ICO price. It is a good sign in a market which most of the coins are now below the ICO price due to bitcoin price fall.
It think INS has the potential to rise to 10 dollar or even more after the platform launches. And before that, with rising of bitcoin, the INS price is ready to rise.

True not a lot of tokens are performing above their ICO price at the moment especially a lot of coins launched in the last 6months
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

yeah, still long road Smiley. I'm just waiting for someone who can not wait to sell his INS and dump the price Wink
Activity: 457
Merit: 100

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Did this company do a promotional airdrop? I have INSP token drop in MEW for INS promotion but I cannot add the token to MEW. It was done on 12-25-2017 sent from 0x52903256dd18D85c2Dc4a6C999907c9793eA61E3
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
So excited about this project! I think that this year will be a very good year for INS!
do you believe this lie?
no, who is lying??? it is just my prediction and opinion.

That is just matter of time nobody is financial expert and can predict about the direction of the growth. When markets will turned into bull than price will be skyrocket and new investors will enter into this project.
nobody can predict the price, but i prefer to predict the possibility when bull or bear is coming.
as long as INS platform is still under development. INS token has nothing to be used except selling or buying on the exchange market.

it does not mean i hate INS. i love their project and this is also my favorite project.
but all kinds of projects need time to launch their program. everything need a process.
for long term i never doubt this project, i believe, I am sure INS will success like ethereum
but for me i have 6 month when i am gonna buy back INS token as cheap as possible.
good luck with your long hold:D Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Yeah, INS is a long term investment.
The road ahead is still full of bumps, but I trust the team will handle it
The team have done their best right from the very beginning what keeping INS from going up is the market it self it wont be long i am not going to say hold but trade.
Activity: 196

Yeah, INS is a long term investment.
The road ahead is still full of bumps, but I trust the team will handle it
Activity: 112
When will be big news then will be jump. Hope  team work hard and this time is coming.
we are doing our best, sir! Continuing working on reaching set goals of our roadmap!
Activity: 42
When will be big news then will be jump. Hope  team work hard and this time is coming.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
do you believe this lie?

That is just matter of time nobody is financial expert and can predict about the direction of the growth. When markets will turned into bull than price will be skyrocket and new investors will enter into this project.
Activity: 297
do you believe this lie?
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
I would like to know how people are going to buy INS tokens to buy products, or rather how they buy products. I don't think most people are tech savvy enough to understand the whole token thing.
Hi! You can easily buy INS tokens on the exchanges. INS tokens will be used as a mean of payment within the INS ecosystem, loyalty, reward from manufacturers to consumers as well Wink
I think that you underestimate the introduction of crypto currency into our life. Now more and more people will find out about this, and soon everyone will start using crypto currency Smiley
Activity: 112
INS will bring future to consumers and manufacturers, super excited for this project
Thank you for your support and being with us!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
INS will bring future to consumers and manufacturers, super excited for this project
Pages:
Jump to: