Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 48. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

INS recruits star-CTO Pavel Scherbinin!

✅ 10+ years exprerience in managing high performance development teams. Crypto and blockchain enthusiast
✅ Former CTO of Media Projects at Mail.ru Group (7th largest internet company in the world)
✅ World-class hands-on experience in designing architecture of projects with over 1 mln requests per minute
✅ Pavel will be aided by Milo Sprague, our Tech Advisor and ex. CTO of Silicon Valley Bank

Details: https://goo.gl/nrpbzL
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I expect that if Eth delivers the capacity for the INS network to run on top of it, that would be fine. If not they have to consider alternatives.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Jewish crafty
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
@Baanx.com Cryptobank please grow up nobody would like to listen you with this kind of behavior. When someone try to hack other project than it smells fishy and make us think there is something suspicious going on behind the scene.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
This ICO did really well indeed - Baanx.com is on the same track and we are very excited about that - lets hope we can bring in the same levels of funding and achieve all our goals in the Crypto-Financial Services market, decentralising ownership and ensuring Crypto is actually able to be used in the day to day lives of everyone!!
Activity: 112
I Liked the project but didn’t really see the added value of the INS token. how it works
INS Ecosystem created 50,000,000 utility tokens that provide access to marketing-related services in a decentralized, token-based ecosystem. These tokens represent a unit of marketing reward for the network and serve as one of the payment methods. The bigger the network grows, the more utility in the token — and the number of tokens are fixed (no inflation in the total supply). As the size of the network and transaction volumes within it grows, this will create huge demand for the tokens.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I Liked the project but didn’t really see the added value of the INS token. how it works
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
can you please let me know for Airdrop where i have to hold my Ins Tokens? currently i have tokens in Exchange Binance.
YOu have to hold INS on your personal wallet like MEW, Metamask etc.
yes, it is mean you have to send your INS into your personal ETH wallet.
if you hold INS in exchange wallet, you will not get the airdrop
can you please let me know for Airdrop where i have to hold my Ins Tokens? currently i have tokens in Exchange Binance.
YOu have to hold INS on your personal wallet like MEW, Metamask etc.
Hello Guys, I need some clarification regarding market cap and supply.
According to coinmarketcap there are 30 million INS coins in circulation and as per my knowledge 6 million INS coin going to deliver through airdrop till July. So the INS coin circulating supply will be 36 million?? Am i correct or missing anything? Please enlighten me..Thanks in advance.
It is 600 000 tokens not 6 mln
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1918
INS made a smart move by using netherlands as testbench, the partnership with postnl is awesome ... so just picture ins as a new amazon in the making id say. so if I can afford, I will buy more and more, Now that price is very cheap.

https://blog.ins.world/march-monthly-update-2146c9407985

There is summary of monthly progress this is good partnership to collaborate with operational company surely this will bring nice value to this token and it will become very useful in future. I also think it is nice decision to keep showing our faith into this platform.
Activity: 140
What plans guys?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
INS made a smart move by using netherlands as testbench, the partnership with postnl is awesome ... so just picture ins as a new amazon in the making id say. so if I can afford, I will buy more and more, Now that price is very cheap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hello Guys, I need some clarification regarding market cap and supply.
According to coinmarketcap there are 30 million INS coins in circulation and as per my knowledge 6 million INS coin going to deliver through airdrop till July. So the INS coin circulating supply will be 36 million?? Am i correct or missing anything? Please enlighten me..Thanks in advance.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
i hold INS since ico and I still buy even more since the new airdrop rules and I hope that this project will succeed and that I have a good reward July  Grin

how much do you think this coin will be in the end of the year?

100 usd?

Lol, 100$ is unreal. If it gets to 10$ it will be good, anything higher would be really great.
But all also depends on how the whole market will perform
when it was first traded before the bitcoin meltdown INS is trading at 12 USD high, so it might happen again and even higher than the previous price, with all the good update and development we might see it gaining early.

Yes, it could be. We should wait when situation on market will change.  But I think that 100$ for INS token is really unreal.
do not expect too high. $5 USD it is good when bitcoin at the lowest price
i think bitcoin will fall again so this will affect INS price.
stay strong HOOLLDDD Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
i hold INS since ico and I still buy even more since the new airdrop rules and I hope that this project will succeed and that I have a good reward July  Grin

100 usd?

Lol, 100$ is unreal. If it gets to 10$ it will be good, anything higher would be really great.
when it was first traded before the bitcoin meltdown INS is trading at 12 USD high, so it might happen again and even higher than the previous price, with all the good update and development we might see it gaining early.

Yes, it could be. We should wait when situation on market will change.  But I think that 100$ for INS token is really unreal.
your website doesnt work, macos 10.9.5, safari.
https://ins.world/     works fine
legendary
Activity: 1694
i hold INS since ico and I still buy even more since the new airdrop rules and I hope that this project will succeed and that I have a good reward July  Grin

100 usd?

Activity: 196

100 usd?

Pages:
Jump to: