Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 51. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
dishonest ins
we paid you  not for your pocket   for to develop your brand
for new exchange and little  pump   
no movement in token  investors do not come this way
Why do you say that we are dishonest?Wink Have you read our whitepaper? We keep to follow our roadmap. More exchanges will be confirmed soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I have an unrelated question, do you see any competitors for INS in the space at this moment? I always like to see what the competition is doing, but to be honest I can’t find even one project that’s similar to INS.

There is no competition for INS because INS is the first project connecting the Manufacturer and Consumer without any mediator. So there is huge potential in coming days and years because already the price of INS went nearly more than 10$ at one stage.
I have not yet met projects that would do something like this, so it's safe to say that INS does not have competitors
Hi guys, what is your market feeling on INS tokens? I did receive my tokens after the bounty program has ended, and now I can only see the price going down. Do you have a good strategy regarding this project? I would like to know what you feel about its price. Thank you!
This project looks good, but they dont care about marketing, so its not attract investors. Anyway this is begining time so I am trying to buy INS tokens with cheapest price.

i think not care about marketing , no one can help the dropped market , when market recover ,i think will do their best .

They get their money, just take out the lucrative things and ask for more money.
But how have not you noticed that the whole market is falling now? This applies to virtually all coins and you do not need to panic!
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Maybe I will forget the amount I am holding, and come back in the end of this year. This is a project with the good ideal, but they will need more times to develop Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I have an unrelated question, do you see any competitors for INS in the space at this moment? I always like to see what the competition is doing, but to be honest I can’t find even one project that’s similar to INS.

There is no competition for INS because INS is the first project connecting the Manufacturer and Consumer without any mediator. So there is huge potential in coming days and years because already the price of INS went nearly more than 10$ at one stage.
Activity: 297
dishonest ins
we paid you  not for your pocket   for to develop your brand
for new exchange and little  pump   
no movement in token  investors do not come this way
Activity: 112
We are the first blockchain company directly connecting manufacturers and consumers on the platform
Activity: 478
Hi guys, what is your market feeling on INS tokens? I did receive my tokens after the bounty program has ended, and now I can only see the price going down. Do you have a good strategy regarding this project? I would like to know what you feel about its price. Thank you!
This project looks good, but they dont care about marketing, so its not attract investors. Anyway this is begining time so I am trying to buy INS tokens with cheapest price.

i think not care about marketing , no one can help the dropped market , when market recover ,i think will do their best .

They get their money, just take out the lucrative things and ask for more money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
all coin now is down but today price up again, so i think people still have interest to bought crypto. we just now is keep calm of situation, hope disaster can go and we can get profit. this project is good give them time to progress
Everything needs to be given time. And the market also includes crypto currency. The situation that we are all seeing now is not forever. Soon everything will be stable
Activity: 507
Merit: 252

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

In order to receive the bounty whether you passed the KYC or not because without passing kyc, they don't send your tokens. I see there is huge potential about the INS market but due to the market down it is facing some market correction.
Activity: 1002
Activity: 297
price need to be pump
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

We are happy to announce that today our company has joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), a prestigious alliance set to connect the most innovative companies in the space with Fortune 100s and various high level vendors, partners and experts.
INS Ecosystem has become the first member in grocery space that joined the Alliance.

I hope by joining this project, more good news will come. Especially on the attraction to people to see the potential of INS. Good luck!
Activity: 191

We are happy to announce that today our company has joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), a prestigious alliance set to connect the most innovative companies in the space with Fortune 100s and various high level vendors, partners and experts.
INS Ecosystem has become the first member in grocery space that joined the Alliance.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The project is nice but the market is bad. We need to wait and collect from the bottom. Whenever Btc 13-14k comes, patience needs to be kept until that time. Btc-focused position can be taken.

i totally agreed with you ,btc price not pump,other altcoins  there is no opportunity to pump too ,hope market recover soon .
I think we can only say that it pump when the price will continuously rise until it will break the ATH last year.
For now, it has slowly recovered but the price is still below $10,000, I know a lot of investors want to see that pump very soon but we cannot
do anything now but to be patient.
when INS hit the exchange the price went up so fast that it reach $12 then it slowdown and went under $6 in just a couple of days then bitcoin start crashing again and so the INS price too.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
The project is nice but the market is bad. We need to wait and collect from the bottom. Whenever Btc 13-14k comes, patience needs to be kept until that time. Btc-focused position can be taken.

i totally agreed with you ,btc price not pump,other altcoins  there is no opportunity to pump too ,hope market recover soon .
I think we can only say that it pump when the price will continuously rise until it will break the ATH last year.
For now, it has slowly recovered but the price is still below $10,000, I know a lot of investors want to see that pump very soon but we cannot
do anything now but to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: