Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 52. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
The project is nice but the market is bad. We need to wait and collect from the bottom. Whenever Btc 13-14k comes, patience needs to be kept until that time. Btc-focused position can be taken.

i totally agreed with you ,btc price not pump,other altcoins  there is no opportunity to pump too ,hope market recover soon .
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The problem with this coin is more ICO price during crowd sale.The coin is not worth above 0.5$ during ICO but this guys put more ICO price.They released into the market above 2$ and  now investors who invested during ICO lost the some amount.If the ico price is below 0.5$ ,every investor would have been now safe.They would have kept 1$ when released into market as they are no concrete patnerships and fully working tool.Just based on assumptions they put more than 2$ and released into market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The project is nice but the market is bad. We need to wait and collect from the bottom. Whenever Btc 13-14k comes, patience needs to be kept until that time. Btc-focused position can be taken.
Activity: 112
I ve a lot of INS promo token. What i must do whith these token? His price is very low. I've read that there are two types of INS, one of these is Promo. What is the utility of this token, and what you will do whit it?
INSP tokens are not INS tokens. They are Promotional tokens used to apply a 5% extra bonus during token sale. They can not be exchanged for INS tokens. No value for them now.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
I ve a lot of INS promo token. What i must do whith these token? His price is very low. I've read that there are two types of INS, one of these is Promo. What is the utility of this token, and what you will do whit it?
they were manipulating the markets by posting meeting which doesn't have outcome.
What we have manipulated, sir?? The total volume on the market of INS ain't that high. Most of the tokenholders do hold the tokens. We just update the news regarding the progress of the project. Because our supporters should now about project development.
Iam very much disappointed with this coin.Atleaset they should have protected ICO price.These team is just manipulating investors by posting meetings without any outcome which would have pushed this coin below ico price.Due to slowness in market we can expect 20-30% drop from ico price but it has fallen below 60% which is not acceptable. 
I assume you have read what was posted a while back Investing in an ICO is risky, it is not the devs or anyone`s fault, look at the market bitcoin has just recovered from falling down under 7k, if you understand ICO or even trading shares on forex or trading any coins/token then you will understand, but if your new to it i suggest better get reading and don`t invest in any ICO until you get what it means.

Please read my comments and talk .Don't blah blah.Iam not about investment
they were manipulating the markets by posting meeting which doesn't have outcome.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Iam very much disappointed with this coin.Atleaset they should have protected ICO price.These team is just manipulating investors by posting meetings without any outcome which would have pushed this coin below ico price.Due to slowness in market we can expect 20-30% drop from ico price but it has fallen below 60% which is not acceptable. 
I assume you have read what was posted a while back Investing in an ICO is risky, it is not the devs or anyone`s fault, look at the market bitcoin has just recovered from falling down under 7k, if you understand ICO or even trading shares on forex or trading any coins/token then you will understand, but if your new to it i suggest better get reading and don`t invest in any ICO until you get what it means.
Activity: 196
I believe that if I catch you i will take my money back
do not ask why
you and that team are all liars
Why you do say that we are liars? You can catch us up by email [email protected] or through the social resources like facebook, telegram chat. Just send us your complaints and we will try to solve them out. Sitting on the sofa in front of pc or laptop and saying that liars is kinda strange thing....
I guess he invested on INS and seeing the current price his now thinking that the devs have done something wrong, if you don`t know crypto don`t invest on it simple as that. i have invested and i understand that the current price is due to bitcoin falling it is taking the whole crypto market with it.

Devs didn't force anybody to invest into this project while timeline is clear and it showing this is long term. So that is not a good behavior to make blame others for our stupidity and greed. This is our personal decision to invest into any project.

But thats the easiest way.
Always blame somebody else for you decisions. But maybe, devs held a gun to his head and forced him to invest Tongue
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
all coin now is down but today price up again, so i think people still have interest to bought crypto. we just now is keep calm of situation, hope disaster can go and we can get profit. this project is good give them time to progress
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
do not ask why
Why you do say that we are liars? You can catch us up by email [email protected] or through the social resources like facebook, telegram chat. Just send us your complaints and we will try to solve them out. Sitting on the sofa in front of pc or laptop and saying that liars is kinda strange thing....
I guess he invested on INS and seeing the current price his now thinking that the devs have done something wrong, if you don`t know crypto don`t invest on it simple as that. i have invested and i understand that the current price is due to bitcoin falling it is taking the whole crypto market with it.

Devs didn't force anybody to invest into this project while timeline is clear and it showing this is long term. So that is not a good behavior to make blame others for our stupidity and greed. This is our personal decision to invest into any project.
This year show us all that participate in ICO is not so easy and very often it is better to buy after listing on exchange, especially in the case of long term projects
I will never be able to understand people who themselves are doing some kind of action, and when something does not work out for them, they start blaming others! We are responsible for our actions, understand this! Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
do not ask why

This year show us all that participate in ICO is not so easy and very often it is better to buy after listing on exchange, especially in the case of long term projects
Most hyped ico of 2017/18 now I'm looking forward to see how it performs in 2018 hoping for a good year if everything goes well in cryptocurrency market
Good luck.

I know it's a hyped ico, but I don't think it's the most hyped.
The reason it was hyped because of the project itself, it's good and manage by a team that has the right skills to bring this project to a success.
We cannot really tell if the project is performing bad or good at this time since the market is at bearish trend.

Polymath was the most hyped ICO, followed by Jibrel.
But yeah, INS was among the first 10
Now it's hard to say anything definite. Now the price is reduced for almost all coins. It is necessary to wait to draw conclusions
do not ask why

Any investment is always a risk! And it's very strange that you do not know about it. Everyone is responsible for their actions and accusations, which you expose to the team, it's very stupid!
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
do not ask why

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Most hyped ico of 2017/18 now I'm looking forward to see how it performs in 2018 hoping for a good year if everything goes well in cryptocurrency market
Good luck.

I know it's a hyped ico, but I don't think it's the most hyped.
The reason it was hyped because of the project itself, it's good and manage by a team that has the right skills to bring this project to a success.
We cannot really tell if the project is performing bad or good at this time since the market is at bearish trend.

Polymath was the most hyped ICO, followed by Jibrel.
But yeah, INS was among the first 10
How come i did not know anything about that two token if its hype, INS is progressing as we speak but the market is still in the slump and to think that almost all of crypto token and coins are tied to bitcoin price.
If you got missing from the hype of that 2 ICO maybe u need to visit more ICOs site and spreadsheet. Some project don't even get on bitcointalk thread again before they raise the fund. So its possible you may never see any campaign and signature for a lot of project as you used to.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
do not ask why
do not ask why
Pages:
Jump to: