Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 53. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 10
I believe that if I catch you i will take my money back
do not ask why
you and that team are all liars
The ones who joined to its reward, speak in praise of it easily. They were saying that it can be bought from 5-10 dollar, from current price but it let this be a lesson to you. Do not invest according to opinion of the people from forum. They speak in praise of which signature they are in. INS is a simply ERC token. Apart from that, according to me, it was a project that would make a profit when you buy from deep, but it given to the people from top.
you are telling the truth
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
The ones who joined to its reward, speak in praise of it easily. They were saying that it can be bought from 5-10 dollar, from current price but it let this be a lesson to you. Do not invest according to opinion of the people from forum. They speak in praise of which signature they are in. INS is a simply ERC token. Apart from that, according to me, it was a project that would make a profit when you buy from deep, but it given to the people from top.
🚀  INS Ecosystem team continues to focus on establishing reliable partnerships for the future operation of a project

👉  https://twitter.com/pfedchen/status/973221868986683393

Yes, people are expecting a lot of partnerships from this company because Grocery market is always huge and we have wide resources of industries around the world, already the team is doing their best to get the partnership with the most reputable companies.
you are doing a lot of meeting
why the price does not increase??
they do not promote advertisement, informations about the meeting with thier partner is one-way information. So it is still not attracted investors.
HI we do update all the info regarding our project development in here 📢 JOIN OUR OFFICIAL NEWS CHANNEL: https://t.me/ins_ecosystem_ann
you need to find another way to raise the price
kapis:)
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Yeah indeed it looks a fine project, just I've been reading a review on icobench where somebody stated that the token is kinda useless because the platform can still run without it. Is it any true?
Nope, because the token is a driving tool of the whole ecosystem. It simply won't exist without it. Manufacturers would need to have a certain balance of INS tokens in order to run their promotions and loyalty programs.
Activity: 238
Yeah indeed it looks a fine project, just I've been reading a review on icobench where somebody stated that the token is kinda useless because the platform can still run without it. Is it any true?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
who crying here, that the price goes to 0, do you want a short-term earnings? If yes, you buy a wrong token! And what do you expect when buing? Moon before launching a platform?

Short term earning is only for traders. And need to be really exp. to have some good point of profit. I prefer to be a long-term holder of token I believe in. INS is one of them Wink

We can believe in INS because already we are seeing potential about the project and CEO is doing his best to get the partnership done. While the process continues INS will have a huge demand in coming days.

Only patience is the key of the success I also believe this project will be huge potentially it has big room of growth. When platform will get mass adoption than that most awaiting success will come to all strong hands and it will increase demand of this token.
Activity: 126
great project!
Activity: 378
who crying here, that the price goes to 0, do you want a short-term earnings? If yes, you buy a wrong token! And what do you expect when buing? Moon before launching a platform?

Short term earning is only for traders. And need to be really exp. to have some good point of profit. I prefer to be a long-term holder of token I believe in. INS is one of them Wink

We can believe in INS because already we are seeing potential about the project and CEO is doing his best to get the partnership done. While the process continues INS will have a huge demand in coming days.
Activity: 216

Short term earning is only for traders. And need to be really exp. to have some good point of profit. I prefer to be a long-term holder of token I am believe in. INS is one of them Wink

Smiley Agree
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

Short term earning is only for traders. And need to be really exp. to have some good point of profit. I prefer to be a long-term holder of token I am believe in. INS is one of them Wink
Activity: 196
I'm sorry for interfering! but how can you just throw such accusations without any real proof?! the INS Ecosystem team is very professional and they are making a huge job!!! the price of the token is going to go up, I'm sure. ETH is also falling right now but you don't send Vitalik Buterin messages saying that ethereum is a scam, do you?
Thank you for your support, sir!  Smiley

oh! not at all!!! it is just outrageous how people let themselves be so offensive towards someone who they don't know and who is really is working hard!
good luck, INS team!
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I'm sorry for interfering! but how can you just throw such accusations without any real proof?! the INS Ecosystem team is very professional and they are making a huge job!!! the price of the token is going to go up, I'm sure. ETH is also falling right now but you don't send Vitalik Buterin messages saying that ethereum is a scam, do you?
I just do not understand these people! It seems to me that they do not know how to think or like ponayayut in these things! Now the whole market is in the red, but that does not mean that everyone is a fraudster
Usually such things are written by people who invested their last money and are now nervous because the price is falling. Experienced market participants refer to this calmly

It's how the market will work, people will not tolerate all these dips happening. I too agree but after investing into crypto we do don't have a choice and we have to wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
I just do not understand these people! It seems to me that they do not know how to think or like ponayayut in these things! Now the whole market is in the red, but that does not mean that everyone is a fraudster
Usually such things are written by people who invested their last money and are now nervous because the price is falling. Experienced market participants refer to this calmly
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Most hyped ico of 2017/18 now I'm looking forward to see how it performs in 2018 hoping for a good year if everything goes well in cryptocurrency market
Good luck.

I know it's a hyped ico, but I don't think it's the most hyped.
The reason it was hyped because of the project itself, it's good and manage by a team that has the right skills to bring this project to a success.
We cannot really tell if the project is performing bad or good at this time since the market is at bearish trend.

Polymath was the most hyped ICO, followed by Jibrel.
But yeah, INS was among the first 10
How come i did not know anything about that two token if its hype, INS is progressing as we speak but the market is still in the slump and to think that almost all of crypto token and coins are tied to bitcoin price.
Activity: 196
Most hyped ico of 2017/18 now I'm looking forward to see how it performs in 2018 hoping for a good year if everything goes well in cryptocurrency market
Good luck.

I know it's a hyped ico, but I don't think it's the most hyped.
The reason it was hyped because of the project itself, it's good and manage by a team that has the right skills to bring this project to a success.
We cannot really tell if the project is performing bad or good at this time since the market is at bearish trend.

Polymath was the most hyped ICO, followed by Jibrel.
But yeah, INS was among the first 10
Activity: 112
I want to say that the team is very confident! Despite how many negative words were said towards INS, they continue to blossom! I respect you for that!
Thank you, sir! We are doing our best! And just keep to follow our roadmap!
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I want to say that the team is very confident! Despite how many negative words were said towards INS, they continue to blossom! I respect you for that!
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Pages:
Jump to: