Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 106. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
I bought a few RX 570 used and Im not sure what I should mine with them. This coin is not on WTM so can anyone tell me approx how much per day I should expect with a single 570 ?

Tx !

I'm using the 570's, 4GB, and getting 884 h/s from each card, so do the math
on every ITNS pool you have the estimated daily income

You should be getting well over 900Hs with 570s. I have 18x 4gb RX 570s at 950Hs each.

mine are the rx 570 itx (one vent)
this is max I can get out, if I go further, the become unstable
Very good news for the Intense Coin Community!

Intense (ITNS) Montly raffles!. On the 1st of each month, 100% of the fee of the pool + 1000 ITNS will be raffed among all workers who have sent a total of more than 500MH (not 500MH / s). The winner will automacally receive the prize on his wallet and will be announced on the pool website!.

https://itns.poolazon.com

hehe I'm the 4th worker on the pool :-)
what do you mean exactly "more than 500 MH? how can I calculate it?

500mh = 500.000.000 hashes, if you have a hashrate of 1kh/s then you need 138 hours -> 5,78 days. very easy.

ok tnx! :-)
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Intense (ITNS) Montly raffles!. On the 1st of each month, 100% of the fee of the pool + 1000 ITNS will be raffed among all workers who have sent a total of more than 500MH (not 500MH / s). The winner will automacally receive the prize on his wallet and will be announced on the pool website!.

500mh = 500.000.000 hashes, if you have a hashrate of 1kh/s then you need 138 hours -> 5,78 days. very easy.
Activity: 7
I bought a few RX 570 used and Im not sure what I should mine with them. This coin is not on WTM so can anyone tell me approx how much per day I should expect with a single 570 ?

Tx !

You should be getting well over 900Hs with 570s. I have 18x 4gb RX 570s at 950Hs each.

Tx !

Activity: 2
What should I do?
1. Make archive of Intense folder, Save it to a USB flash drive
2. Make a copy of the folder and try to restore the password...

Already tried many times. Can not restore 1.4.2 wallet file with 1.4.1 software.

1.4.2 daemon is not workinghttps://user-images.githubusercontent.com/35691798/35228628-1af2359e-ffcc-11e7-9ef6-43b25e07dcbc.png  and I cannot touch my coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Tx !

Activity: 6

Activity: 8
Well, I just noticed that https://intense.hashvault.pro now have over 71% of the mining network!!!

I think that some miners who don't need individual workers stats should move to another pool to decentralize the mining.

And some pools should think about moving to the nodejs-pool to get some more attention.

Just my two cents, no offense to the other pools owners!

Indeed... the worker stats are fantastic... I have 65 workers (so far) so it's invaluable.
You want another one ? Cause i'm alway be ready for you.

New IntenseCoin mining pool! FlowPools.com

We just started a cryptonight mining pool.
Why don't give us a try?
We just mined our first block.
The beginning fee is 1%
Payments are made every 10 minutes
Join our Discord group for some tips and support.

Happy mining everyone!

InstenseCoin [cryptonight]
Code:
YOUR_MINING _PROGRAM -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://flowpools.com:6666 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Well, I just noticed that https://intense.hashvault.pro now have over 71% of the mining network!!!

I think that some miners who don't need individual workers stats should move to another pool to decentralize the mining.

And some pools should think about moving to the nodejs-pool to get some more attention.

Just my two cents, no offense to the other pools owners!

No it is not.

It's now the pool with more hashrate, yes, but last time I saw it had something like 5 MH/s an the official one 3 MH/s.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What should I do?
1. Make archive of Intense folder, Save it to a USB flash drive
2. Make a copy of the folder and try to restore the password...

eugled
I do not know, maybe the driver does not fit or the version of msi.
I have AMD 14.501.1003.0, MSI 4.4.0
Activity: 11
i am now getting 213 h/s. well, 6870 is a stronger gpu.
did you oc?
Yep. in MSI afterburner 950GPU/1050RAM

cool. but i can't change any settings in msi afterburner, they are grayed out and temperature is not shown. maybe its because i have this GPU on a riser. it is also a very old MB - asus maximus formula x38 (2006 year )
on the other hand a very modern GTX 1080 works perfectly on the same old MB (x38) alongside 6800, and i can fully oc it with MSI afterburner.
what catalyst driver version you got btw?

still, it is very cool that this coin can be mined with such an old hardware.  Cool.. a very old q6600 4 CPU gives me 45 hs + 250 possible hs from AMD = 300 -half of what i get from expensive RYZEN 1700x (603 hs). thats not bad. gtx 1080 only gives 530.
Activity: 2
What should I do?
Made a mistake to download intense 1.4.2 pre-release from github(https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoin/releases) and have created an address(iz4cJG9CgoSThE9x66Vn1NeZoVpCr2i1CAkn1Uyvfu9KTuSiD2Khu1f47F8yUw1iWG2fTXbEfNf4XNd fSYrS87wz32N5Ux4xM) and mined to it. Today I found out I cannot access my itns because 1.4.2 intensecoind.exe is not syncing at all and I cannot restore my wallet using 1.4.1 wallet software. I do have the 25 words though.

Anybody has a solution? thanks

Edit: ADD
when using 1.4.1 wallet to restore 1.4.2 wallet file, it says wrong password.
Activity: 1
Activity: 11
i have problems with wallet.. i downloaded it from official site. it starts to synchronize and it stoped at half.. sadly i sent 500coins to try how it works.. The problem is it wont synchronize.. it always stops at half.. once i quit and start again wallet, it reports error.. it freez at loading blockchain and give "blockchain error".. is there any solution to this ?

Which version of the wallet (version, OS, type) did you download? What is the exact error message/ block number it stops? Do you have enough disk space and memory?

The Mac OS X commandline wallets were out-of-date (can't sync beyond the hardfork of the blockchain)

I download it from official cite.. There is wallet and daemon for Windows, Mac and Linux. I downloaded wallet (not daemon) for Windows. So I think it is latest wallet. I have 40gb free of disk space but dont know about memory. You think on virtual memory?
I again deleted everything in appdata/intensecoin. Then started wallet. After it starts i turn it off and copy wallet backup and everything that was inside to appdata/intensecoin. It stucks at importing 90000/95000 (95000 and something)..  If i copy just wallet backup and not what is synchronized, it open wallet again but it stucks at 60days behind..
Windows 10 pro 64 bit
Activity: 58
i have problems with wallet.. i downloaded it from official site. it starts to synchronize and it stoped at half.. sadly i sent 500coins to try how it works.. The problem is it wont synchronize.. it always stops at half.. once i quit and start again wallet, it reports error.. it freez at loading blockchain and give "blockchain error".. is there any solution to this ?

Which version of the wallet (version, OS, type) did you download? What is the exact error message/ block number it stops? Do you have enough disk space and memory?

The Mac OS X commandline wallets were out-of-date (can't sync beyond the hardfork of the blockchain)
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
withdraw was working fine last week but now on the wallets page it shows i have a negative balance of -0.14 btc  Huh  how does that even happen?
You're not alone, I've seen same reports here. They had issues in the past.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Stocks.exchange is holding 13100 of my itns hostage.  It shows that i have a negative balance on my btc wallet so will not allow me to withdraw my itns  Huh
Are you sure? Did you try to withdraw ITNS directly into a local wallet?
No, I haven't issues because I pulled ITNS before they had issues. Now keeping them locally.

Anyway you have to place a ticket to them for BTC balance and ask to fix. They usually respond (slowly, but they do).

yes i have tried several times to withdraw, and i have put in a support ticket.
withdraw was working fine last week but now on the wallets page it shows i have a negative balance of -0.14 btc  Huh  how does that even happen?
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Stocks.exchange is holding 13100 of my itns hostage.  It shows that i have a negative balance on my btc wallet so will not allow me to withdraw my itns  Huh
Are you sure? Did you try to withdraw ITNS directly into a local wallet?
No, I haven't issues because I pulled ITNS before they had issues. Now keeping them locally.

Anyway you have to place a ticket to them for BTC balance and ask to fix. They usually respond (slowly, but they do).
Jump to: