Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 105. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
HELLO  Grin

question. Do I need to back up my wallet from time to time and put it into a USB?

and what does save keys do? I don't remember having a private key only a password on the wallet

thanks

This is not a bad idea Smiley
It is better to have a backup than an empty wallet. I would still keep the keys in the cloud store.
In principle, every month do not necessarily. The keys do not change. But keep on different disks / flash drives.

My wallets.dat are all saved in 3 pens and in a hard disk, also i have a copy of my app/roaming saved, security never is enuff Smiley

Correct! Especially when you believe your coins have potential future value. Better safe than sorry. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
HELLO  Grin

question. Do I need to back up my wallet from time to time and put it into a USB?

and what does save keys do? I don't remember having a private key only a password on the wallet

thanks

It is better to have a backup than an empty wallet. I would still keep the keys in the cloud store.
In principle, every month do not necessarily. The keys do not change. But keep on different disks / flash drives.

My wallets.dat are all saved in 3 pens and in a hard disk, also i have a copy of my app/roaming saved, security never is enuff Smiley

I would also export the private keys, just to be sure. E.g. the wallet.dat can become corrupt or is not compatible with a newer version.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
HELLO  Grin

thanks

Activity: 280
HELLO  Grin

thanks

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
HELLO  Grin

thanks

Yes, you need to backup the file (at least once).

The private key is somehow encoded in the wallet file and there's no direct way to extract it with the provided software. There is also no way to restore a wallet with a key or seed words (something that will be addressed by the recent announcement of switching ITNS to a monero based code)
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Somebody mining ITNS with R9 290? I get mine to 726 H/s, is there someone out there who gets even more out of them?

Whith moded bios? Can you give a roadmap to this hashrate?
Activity: 151
Intense rebased code from XMR, that's a good news !
News: https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/19/intense-rebases-to-monero/

I was thrilled to read this development. Intense will take all the goodies Monero has to offer. Intense will hopefully become one of the leading privacy coins.
Activity: 154
I bought a few RX 570 used and Im not sure what I should mine with them. This coin is not on WTM so can anyone tell me approx how much per day I should expect with a single 570 ?

Tx !

I'm using the 570's, 4GB, and getting 884 h/s from each card, so do the math
on every ITNS pool you have the estimated daily income

You should be getting well over 900Hs with 570s. I have 18x 4gb RX 570s at 950Hs each.

how do you have this much?

Bios mod then set 1220/1950. Compute mode on, XMR Cast --forcecompute. Get get 1Khs out of each one if I push enough.

Damn!  Which bios mods?  Cards ?   I haven't gotten anywhere near that with my powercolor red devil 570's or my msi 580s.   I max out at about 820ish... which i though was pretty good until now.  I have never gotten BSOD or even high temps though.   It just kind of stops getting higher numbers...  Please give a little guide of what you have done, that would be amazing!
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
https://crypto-bridge.org/

this is a good exchange to try to get in.. it is a dex
Activity: 19
HELLO  Grin

thanks
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
What should I do?
1. Make archive of Intense folder, Save it to a USB flash drive
2. Make a copy of the folder and try to restore the password...

Already tried many times. Can not restore 1.4.2 wallet file with 1.4.1 software.

1.4.2 daemon is not working  and I cannot touch my coins.

First, do not worry as your coins will not go anywhere as long as you do not delete the .wallet file. If they were transferred, they were exchanged on the immutable blockchain and will forever be in your 'new' wallet until you move them again.

To resolve the sync issue, since you said on reddit that cleaning the blockchain folder and restarting did not resolve your issue, I would encourage you to examine network factors. Something must be blocking outgoing or ingoing connections - anti-virus, firewall (Windows or otherwise), because in your screenshot it looks like there is absolutely no connectivity to the network.

I'll also export my blockchain now and upload  it to GitHub for you, which can be opened with the intense-blockchain-import.exe tool.

i have problems with wallet.. i downloaded it from official site. it starts to synchronize and it stoped at half.. sadly i sent 500coins to try how it works.. The problem is it wont synchronize.. it always stops at half.. once i quit and start again wallet, it reports error.. it freez at loading blockchain and give "blockchain error".. is there any solution to this ?

The simplest solution is likely to force sync with only a single node. Use the --add-exclusive-node option followed by one of our seed nodes:

192.124.18.154:48772
104.200.65.202:48772
45.32.171.89:48772
45.63.69.34:48772
62.48.164.61:48772
35.205.108.96:48772
195.154.133.155:48772
69.162.83.203:48772
111.231.72.116:48772
If you still cannot sync even after adding exclusive nodes, unfortunately your
Activity: 7
I can go max 1100. blue screen apear if I go over.

With which application?

If you are speaking about Vegas, you need to regedit to overclock the SoC to 1200Mhz, drivers limit it to 1107Mhz that is why you crash over 1100Mhz.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Somebody mining ITNS with R9 290? I get mine to 726 H/s, is there someone out there who gets even more out of them?
Activity: 8
Activity: 87
I can go max 1100. blue screen apear if I go over.

With which application?
Activity: 7
I bought a few RX 570 used and Im not sure what I should mine with them. This coin is not on WTM so can anyone tell me approx how much per day I should expect with a single 570 ?

Tx !

You should be getting well over 900Hs with 570s. I have 18x 4gb RX 570s at 950Hs each.

Bios mod then set 1220/1950. Compute mode on, XMR Cast --forcecompute. Get get 1Khs out of each one if I push enough.
Activity: 87

Tx !

Activity: 189
INTENCE COIN looks very interesting. I really like giving information about teams. Good luck
Activity: 6
Very good news for the Intense Coin Community!

Intense (ITNS) Montly raffles!. On the 1st of each month, 100% of the fee of the pool + 1000 ITNS will be raffed among all workers who have sent a total of more than 500MH (not 500MH / s). The winner will automacally receive the prize on his wallet and will be announced on the pool website!.

https://itns.poolazon.com

hehe I'm the 4th worker on the pool :-)
what do you mean exactly "more than 500 MH? how can I calculate it?

500mh = 500.000.000 hashes, if you have a hashrate of 1kh/s then you need 138 hours -> 5,78 days. very easy.

ok tnx! :-)

Thanks to you, we are here for push this fantastic community and spread his network.

Smiley
Activity: 12
all done, amazing platform, can't wait to see this project evolve in the near future. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck dev.
Jump to: