Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 104. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
use xmrig for cpu mining Wink
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Hi ! Can somebody explain this : I get better hashrate on i5-4460 than i5-4690 and this is happening only on cryptonight; and can't be a technical issue because I have tried on other coins ( not cryptonight ) and there, things are going logical , 4690 of course better hasrate than 4460. Thank you for the answers !

How many threads are running the miner on?
For cryptonight each thread requires 2MB of CPU cache memory for optimal speed.
So both your CPU should get best results using 3 threads becuase they have both 6MB cache.
I also recommend using xmrig miner.

How is hte cooling? If the CPU runs too hot it might start to downthrottle the Clock frequency.
Maybe the slower CPU is cooled enough because it runs at lower Clock frequency and then it does not throttle because of heat.
But the faster CPU might get too hot and start throttling.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Older Quad-CPU servers seem to be a "goldmine" right now with GPU shortage and popularity of Cryptonight coins like ITNS.
Let's go ITNS!!! I invested in ~80 KH more mining capacity just for ITNS (144 units of 12-core CPUs) as I really think it's going places. Hope to have it online next month =)

Sundownz which CPU's are you picking up? I'm thinking of building some CPU systems until I can find more GPU's.

They are old servers with 4x OPTERON 6380 in them =)
Activity: 6
Hi ! Can somebody explain this : I get better hashrate on i5-4460 than i5-4690 and this is happening only on cryptonight; and can't be a technical issue because I have tried on other coins ( not cryptonight ) and there, things are going logical , 4690 of course better hasrate than 4460. Thank you for the answers !
Activity: 13
I added an Intense Mining Pool to our servers yesterday. Difficulty on the coin is still good for mining to a small tool.  Obviously being new we have a low hash rate right now.  It also means that having few miners you'll get a bigger cut on this pool in the early stages.  So if you want to check it out we would appreciate the help.  I'm dropping the pool fee to just 0.5% while we get started.

http://intense.cryptocoinminingco.com

if you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Steve
Activity: 41
Let's go ITNS!!! I invested in ~80 KH more mining capacity just for ITNS (144 units of 12-core CPUs) as I really think it's going places. Hope to have it online next month =)

Sundownz which CPU's are you picking up? I'm thinking of building some CPU systems until I can find more GPU's.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Hi guys. Someone know when IntenseCoin will add to another exchange?

Hi mate, join discord https://discord.gg/XC4Egr and see community speaking about that.

Hi mate. Why can not we talk about it here in this forum?
TE-LE-GRAM! TE-LE-GRAM!

Better is this forum than discord (that looks like a pron site - I have nothing against such sites, but for tech talks prefer tech forums). But even better is a telegram group. What a weird tendency - use game-oriented web-based chats with flashing blackjack and ... instead of thin, light and fast messengers like telegram, easy to read on phones...
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!

Hi mate, join discord https://discord.gg/XC4Egr and see community speaking about that.

Hi mate. Why can not we talk about it here in this forum?
Activity: 24
Hi. Do u need translation of ur topic in btctalk ,whitepapper, website into russian? I will be happy to do it for reward)
Mining on an industrial scale. Do you mining anything else?

Yes. About 160 (nVidia) of my 195 GPUs are mining on ZPOOL/Ahashpool profit switching for BTC. The other 35 GPUs (AMD) and all my CPUs are on ITNS. Ideally I want a total of 150 kH on ITNS total.

I do also have 36 or so more nVidia cards (1070Ti and 1080Ti) just waiting for wiring upgrades to bring on. Back Ordered them around Christmas and they are starting to come in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
The network hashrate just had a massive jump Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Mining on an industrial scale. Do you mining anything else?

wow. how much electricity cost?

I am estimating it will use ~22,000 watts or so... so that's about $1100 a month for me vs. $9-11,000 in ITNS profits per month at 4 cents value.
Activity: 174

wow. how much electricity cost?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Activity: 439
I follow two currencies, ETN and ITN. And I do not see any logic in the fact that ETN is more expensive and more popular than ITN. They do not have pc wallet, online wallet i can not update, they start a lot of things, and nothing works right. They have good name, electroneum, and good logo
Yes, i have the same opinion as you,thats why i havent stop buying Intense, because i also know that Intense will grow like a rocket.

Hi devs! When will Intense grow like a rocket and what measures are you taking for this purpose?
Activity: 17
Activity: 476
HELLO  Grin

question. Do I need to back up my wallet from time to time and put it into a USB?

and what does save keys do? I don't remember having a private key only a password on the wallet

thanks

This is not a bad idea Smiley
It is better to have a backup than an empty wallet. I would still keep the keys in the cloud store.
In principle, every month do not necessarily. The keys do not change. But keep on different disks / flash drives.

My wallets.dat are all saved in 3 pens and in a hard disk, also i have a copy of my app/roaming saved, security never is enuff Smiley

Correct! Especially when you believe your coins have potential future value. Better safe than sorry. Smiley
In this case, i don´t believe Intense have potential, im sure Intense is big and the value it will be also BIG Smiley
Jump to: