Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 101. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Hmm, it looks like "Ansible" is for Linux and you didn't give any details of your system configuration so who knows if your results are good or not.

In other news, if everyone mines at hashvault then you defeat one of the key principles of cryptocurrency - decentralization. So if you are in the US you probably should consider pointing your rigs at https://itnspool.net/#.

Sorry about that.

Your right, it for Linux only.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184

Hmm, it looks like "Ansible" is for Linux and you didn't give any details of your system configuration so who knows if your results are good or not.

In other news, if everyone mines at hashvault then you defeat one of the key principles of cryptocurrency - decentralization. So if you are in the US you probably should consider pointing your rigs at https://itnspool.net/#.

Activity: 8
Switched my Ryzen 5 1600 over from mining DERO to this; DERO is a promising coin, but difficulty is too high now to keep mining it - getting less than 2 coins per day - while this looks like an up-and-comer.

Mining to the official pool right now but will switch over to pool.itnspool.net after I make sure everything is working correctly.

FWIW, I am using XMR-Stak in CPU-only mode with the following thread configuration in cpu.txt:

Code:
   { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 1 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 3 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 4 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 5 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 7 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 9 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 10 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 11 },

Getting about 420 H/s with little hit to desktop interactivity (the key to the latter is not using core/thread 0, as that it what Windows uses).
I used this Ansible role to deploy xmr-stack: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-ansible-role-to-deploy-the-xmr-stak-mining-tool-on-linux-2795413
Worked like a charm !

Code:
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: HASHRATE REPORT - CPU
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: | ID |    10s |    60s |    15m | ID |    10s |    60s |    15m |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: |  0 |   39.8 |   (na) |   (na) |  1 |   39.4 |   (na) |   (na) |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: |  2 |   44.1 |   (na) |   (na) |  3 |   43.8 |   (na) |   (na) |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: |  4 |   43.8 |   (na) |   (na) |  5 |   44.3 |   (na) |   (na) |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: |  6 |   44.5 |   (na) |   (na) |  7 |   44.9 |   (na) |   (na) |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: |  8 |   39.8 |   (na) |   (na) |  9 |   39.4 |   (na) |   (na) |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: | 10 |   40.0 |   (na) |   (na) | 11 |   39.6 |   (na) |   (na) |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: | 12 |   44.4 |   (na) |   (na) | 13 |   44.0 |   (na) |   (na) |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: | 14 |   44.0 |   (na) |   (na) | 15 |   44.5 |   (na) |   (na) |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: | 16 |   44.7 |   (na) |   (na) | 17 |   45.2 |   (na) |   (na) |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: | 18 |   40.0 |   (na) |   (na) | 19 |   39.6 |   (na) |   (na) |
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: -----------------------------------------------------
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: Totals:    849.8   (na)   (na) H/s
Jan 25 17:29:09 hilti xmr-stak[19250]: Highest:   852.8 H/s
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
The current beating on ITNS price hurts a little on paper, haha! I'm still going ahead & mining as much as I can.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
looks like more profitable to mine and then to sell?Huh? You will regret later when the product is finished.

Is there any coin decrease value from 6-7 cent to zero?

Don't worry about the price too much, it doesn't make you feel any better Wink. Just hodl, things will get better!
I haven't seen any coins losing their value to 0. Even BCC is still worth something and we all know that it's pure shit.
Activity: 2
Hey guys.

As you know dev team developing new wallet. Is there any possbility to lost current wallet ITNS. Should we backup our wallets?
Activity: 1
looks like more profitable to mine and then to sell?Huh? You will regret later when the product is finished.

Is there any coin decrease value from 6-7 cent to zero?
Activity: 1

No more mining now, less then 3 cents, 266 satoshis, tomorrow ill mine again lol

It was 10 cents a week or so ago.  Of course, that was when I was out of town, away from that computer.  Else, I would have been able to make a couple of car payments.  Right now, I've stopped mining to free up resources. 

Lots of crypto currencies are suffering now SadSad
Activity: 83
hello
any one tell me what is the best pool for mining INTENSE.

You can try official pool. Not bad. Have an estimation part.
Activity: 87
hello

intense.hashvault.pro

best on this moment

Thanks bro.  Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
hello

intense.hashvault.pro

best on this moment
Activity: 87
hello
Activity: 89

No more mining now, less then 3 cents, 266 satoshis, tomorrow ill mine again lol

It was 10 cents a week or so ago.  Of course, that was when I was out of town, away from that computer.  Else, I would have been able to make a couple of car payments.  Right now, I've stopped mining to free up resources. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Activity: 240
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Switched my Ryzen 5 1600 over from mining DERO to this; DERO is a promising coin, but difficulty is too high now to keep mining it - getting less than 2 coins per day - while this looks like an up-and-comer.

Mining to the official pool right now but will switch over to pool.itnspool.net after I make sure everything is working correctly.

FWIW, I am using XMR-Stak in CPU-only mode with the following thread configuration in cpu.txt:

Code:
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 1 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 3 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 4 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 5 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 7 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 9 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 10 },
    { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 11 },

Getting about 420 H/s with little hit to desktop interactivity (the key to the latter is not using core/thread 0, as that it what Windows uses).

Activity: 224
I bought a few RX 570 used and Im not sure what I should mine with them. This coin is not on WTM so can anyone tell me approx how much per day I should expect with a single 570 ?

Tx !

I'm using the 570's, 4GB, and getting 884 h/s from each card, so do the math
on every ITNS pool you have the estimated daily income
thank you !
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
With only 2 pools, too easy to have more than 51% hashrate on one of them, no? That's not secure using blockchain.
I know it. But we are now trying to earn coins. I tried on another coin pool with a small rating. Too bad a general result is obtained. luck, total efort is far from 100 percent.

On the long run all payments will be the same, on average. So I tend to prefer pools with lowest fee.

I'm mining on https://itns.west-pool.org and I'm happy.

Yeah, sure. Payments are equal in all pools. So you can choose one with lower fee. That´s a choice that you have the right to do Tongue
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
hello community, I do not want to be tiresome but intense coin needs a good and great exchange to keep the community growing !!! at the end what is known about cryptopia or kucoin or about the exchanges of votes? This currency has a huge potential but is not being 100% exploited !!!!

Just have to wait ... sooner or later we will have news about it Wink
Activity: 392
hello community, I do not want to be tiresome but intense coin needs a good and great exchange to keep the community growing !!! at the end what is known about cryptopia or kucoin or about the exchanges of votes? This currency has a huge potential but is not being 100% exploited !!!!
Pages:
Jump to: