Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 103. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Yeah, maybe.
I ll wait for more blocks and see how it s going Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Hello! I mining ITNS on your pool right now and have a question.

I m start mining yesterday, and total hashrate of your pool is 13 khs,
where only 4 miners - 1 of them is you, i suppose, and other 3 is mine.

I have around 10,5 khs, you have 2-3 khs.
We found 1 block # 112046. Why i have reward only 651 ITNS?

Block reward was 1539 ITNS. And i have 4/5 of pool hashpower - why reward so low?

Thanks.

You probably started mid block
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Older Quad-CPU servers seem to be a "goldmine" right now with GPU shortage and popularity of Cryptonight coins like ITNS.

Even so, older CPU's aren't particularly efficient with cryptonight.

I have an old Intel Xeon E5645 6 core (85W TDP) in my secondary machine and it struggles with 200 H/s with 6 threads. And it should excel with its 12 Mb of cache.

My laptop has a tiny core i7 7500u (15W TDP) and it does 130 H/s with 2 threads...

What miner are you using?  Thanks.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I have a 1080ti and 1070ti, normally mining cryptonight is not really great with these cards.
but because I just started my own miningpool flowpools.com I thought it was fun to test it out with my own gpu's.
I only got around 2 kh/s but found 2 blocks in two days which normally takes like 1 week per block on average.
So I made $110 in 2 days mining not the best algo there is for nvidia cards.
But to keep my pool running I will keep mining and since I found 2 blocks already I will keep it running for a couple of days.
If you want to also make some profit, you can always join my pool. Wink

Hello! I mining ITNS on your pool right now and have a question.

I m start mining yesterday, and total hashrate of your pool is 13 khs,
where only 4 miners - 1 of them is you, i suppose, and other 3 is mine.

I have around 10,5 khs, you have 2-3 khs.
We found 1 block # 112046. Why i have reward only 651 ITNS?

Block reward was 1539 ITNS. And i have 4/5 of pool hashpower - why reward so low?

Thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
So... anyone know what Hash Vault hasn't paid out in several hours ?

Normally they pay every hour or so.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Older Quad-CPU servers seem to be a "goldmine" right now with GPU shortage and popularity of Cryptonight coins like ITNS.

I have an old Intel Xeon E5645 6 core (85W TDP) in my secondary machine and it struggles with 200 H/s with 6 threads. And it should excel with its 12 Mb of cache.

My laptop has a tiny core i7 7500u (15W TDP) and it does 130 H/s with 2 threads...

Agreed. CPU mining is efficient ITNS. I've used old servers giving better results Smiley
Activity: 69
Hi folk i register this forum for ITNS. I dont know why but I believe this coin Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Hi guys

If i would like to change my pc. Backup wallet is okey? Can i restore everything with this backup on another pc?
Activity: 41
I shtere any place where it's possible to calculate the theoric profit of this coint?

estimate is changing so fast. Its hard to estimate
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Create Your Decentralized Life
I shtere any place where it's possible to calculate the theoric profit of this coint?

https://www.cryptunit.com/ for example

I'm using officail pool estimate;

Estimate Mining Profits parts is fine.

http://intensecoin.com/pool/
Activity: 4

https://www.cryptunit.com/ for example
Hi!

Where I can find the BLOCK REWARD value to add to my Awesome Miner program to calculate profit?

thanks!
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

I also run a ton of older Xeons... they do plenty well for being cheap as they are (get your money back in a month). I mainly use X5660 models on 5 threads... about 230 H/S

Of course more modern CPUs are more efficient but they are pricey.
Activity: 388
Merit: 13

Activity: 8
Why i have disconnected in wallet?
Activity: 8
I have a 1080ti and 1070ti, normally mining cryptonight is not really great with these cards.
but because I just started my own miningpool flowpools.com I thought it was fun to test it out with my own gpu's.
I only got around 2 kh/s but found 2 blocks in two days which normally takes like 1 week per block on average.
So I made $110 in 2 days mining not the best algo there is for nvidia cards.
But to keep my pool running I will keep mining and since I found 2 blocks already I will keep it running for a couple of days.
If you want to also make some profit, you can always join my pool. Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi! I just installed intense coin for CPU and started mining. I will keep you updated of the performance. Hopefully, this will be rewarding so I can share with friends who are looking for profitable CPU mining
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
How I can get airdrops? All forms is filled
Jump to: